Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tragic Agma History c':
(02-09-2021, 08:09 PM)OnlyEndBoss Wrote: This Is My Story I play Agma.io for more than 3 years, I found agma.io when one day I started looking for all the io games, I tried almost all of them and I only liked agma.io and agar.io at first I just played agar.io but one day I got bored and I started playing agma.io, that day I realized that it was a very fun game and I didn't get so stressed, after a while (6 months) I wanted to buy things in the game , I saw that I could buy gold member and other things and I bought them, among her she was a blue donor, gold member for 1 year and 1 million coins, after 1 year and 7 months I was already level 221, one day I wanted to retire from agma for a while and I tried to sell my account for $ 52, apparently someone found out that I was trying to sell my account and they told Sora or a mod, that day they banned my account, not forever, they were going to unban me the 12/31/99999, that day I was very stressed and decided not to leave agma.io, 1 year later I already had a level 60 account, a very low level because I stopped playing For a long time, that day I decided to create another account with the name EndBoss and until now that account is level 124 and here I am, telling my tragic story. END

I've heard of some people selling accounts, and in some games, it makes a lot of sense.

For example, if it were EverCrack (err, Everquest), then you would have had a few different characters, built up a presense in a clan, had lots of interesting items that your characters used and wore. Like, it could have come complete with your own private house, even!

But it just doesn't make sense in Agma.

(a) The game tells you that it's not allowed...
(b) There's NOTHING that a level 400 player can do that a level 1 player can't! It's not like progressive abilities are added to your account as you go along.
(c) Even your username... with the way Agma is set up, you can use any name you want, and change it on the fly.. Some don't want anyone to KNOW their actual Agma username, and that actually, is an excellent first line of defense to not having your account 'hacked'. So the loss of whatever username you had, wouldn't matter at all.

But an interesting story, and thanks for sharing it with us!

Hopefully if someone else is thinking, "I wonder if I could sell my account and get $5 for it?!" and sees your message, maybe they'll change their mind. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa

Messages In This Thread
My Tragic Agma History c': - OnlyEndBoss - 02-09-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: My Tragic Agma History c': - Apix - 02-09-2021, 10:21 PM