Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
payment methode for mobile
bring in google play payments (so that the mobile users can buy stuff with their google play cash). Becasue 1. It is propably the only way to buy things for many people like me. I dot have PayPall or things like that, but i have a google play account with some cash on it. And i think many players have only google play too. And 2. most of the games you can play on mobile have google play payments.

username:cloasao
(02-09-2021, 12:10 PM)cloasao Wrote: bring in google play payments (so that the mobile users can buy stuff with their google play cash). Becasue 1. It is propably the only way to buy things for many people like me. I dot have PayPall or things like that, but i have a google play account with some cash on it. And i think many players have only google play too. And 2. most of the games you can play on mobile have google play payments.

username:cloasao

I know of a parent who permits his young 'uns to buy stuff this way. He likes it, because when his kids buy stuff, he gets points and then he gets to buy free stuff! (lol)

So I think that this might very well be worth looking into for Sora!

I did have a chance to ask him about that, and he said he hadn't really considered it yet.

Perhaps this will give the idea some traction, and he'll look into it!

But I suspect it will all depend on how big a slice of the profit pie Google wants.

Sora is only able to keep prices low, if there's no Payment methods that gouge him up front.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!