0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning Message!
Big Grin 
SmileGood morning folks! Smile
I am nacho cheese here with the first message that has arrived here today, hello to you all of you folks here! Big Grin

TODAY IS: Friday, February 5, 2021

AGMAIO-RELATED NEWS FOR YOU TODAY:
1. A new server has been launched by Sora (The Agma.io Creator) yesterday, it is an instant server but in Asia's version in the Asia's continent tab, it turns out that most people enjoyed servers that are in Asia's version in agma.io, and now they are enjoying the best time of their wonderful lives playing in Instant AS, go ahead and check that out folks! 2[i]. Our one of the greatest members of all time in this community,"@FilipCro125" had a birthday that he celebrated yesterday, it's a very good thing that everyone wished a happy birthday to him, I hope he enjoyed celebrating his birthday! 3. Gigantic 4 (XP Farm Portals) has just came back alive in agma.io after a few days without a sense of connection in the game, last weekend it was down and disappeared from the servers thing in Europe probably because due to complications with lag problems, and now that is currently back being with us again, it became a relief for everyone here, thank you very much for you patience folks![/i]
[i]4. Bascan has now been confirmed as the new support member in this very wonderful community, she/he has just received the role last weekend. JruGo also did received the support role in the discord community just a few days ago and we wanted to thank him for being a part of this community, it has been a long time coming buddy, thank you so much for everything that you did as an responsibility to take whatever to support this community, thank you very much man! 5. Today, As some of you might not know already, I've just received the green color nickname in the forums which is a very wonderful prize to received, thank you very much @Sora[/i]

Today, I wanted to welcome new members that has just joined this wonderful community, introducing @Scorchiesth & @Vergs! That's right folks! They have currently jumped into this community today, it is very nice to see them here! Everyone should give them a warm welcome and a " Hello! " to them! Big Grin

Here is a little fact of the day to keep you going this morning!:
From 2017 to 2019, a member in this community named, " MOROCCO " situated a bunch of very amazing skins for Agma.io, the forums, and the community back in the past when he was around and became agma.io's skin designer along with EqAtOmBe, MOROCCO started doing those activities until 2019. Such an amazing guy!

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]

Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, JruGo, Bascan, Hazed, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Simont, Depril, Clix, Reaper, Beetle, Raperin, Sado, Lucifer, Poke Agma.io, Ali Agma.io, Isa, Happy?, Iceyy, Argus, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your morning, and I'll see you later [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

February 5, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 7 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • Breakfast , fisa, Gepard, Lazaro, LoserBFDI, Redfox, Sora