Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro...
Hello Guys i am an agma.io as well as agar.io player that also plays other .io games. My real name is Tushar. I am from India. My agma.io username is alliswellbots. I joined forums 2 days ago but i saw the introduction panel today  Big Grin At  as i am new to it. So here was a brief introduction by a new forum participant.
[-] The following 3 users Like btbx_tushar's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox
Hello and welcome to the forums!! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • btbx_tushar
(01-14-2021, 07:44 PM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Hello Guys i am an agma.io as well as agar.io player that also plays other .io games. My real name is Tushar. I am from India. My agma.io username is alliswellbots. I joined forums 2 days ago but i saw the introduction panel today  Big Grin At  as i am new to it. So here was a brief introduction by a new forum participant.

Nice introduction
welcome to forums
I hope you have fun,
like me

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar, Redfox
(01-14-2021, 07:44 PM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Hello Guys i am an agma.io as well as agar.io player that also plays other .io games. My real name is Tushar. I am from India. My agma.io username is alliswellbots. I joined forums 2 days ago but i saw the introduction panel today  Big Grin At  as i am new to it. So here was a brief introduction by a new forum participant.

Hi Tushar, and welcome to the Forums!

Yes, the Forums uses somewhat antiquated software, and takes a little getting used to, because it was made by really old-school programmers. (Kind of like me, LOL! I am 57... And yes, "MyBB" the software it runs on, is that old!)

From WikiPedia:
WikiPedia Wrote:Founded as DevBB in 2002 by Chris Boulton from a fork of XMB, the first public release (RC1) of MyBB was published on 10 December 2003. It wasn't until 2 years later, on 9 December 2005, that MyBB 1.0 was released.

On 9 March 2006, version 1.1 was released. The last version of this series was 1.1.8, a security update released on 20 August 2006.
...but there's no way this started in just 2002. I saw software very similar to it before there was a public Internet, back in the early 1990's.

We're happy to have you join us, and feel free to ask questions, rather than wait for days to find something by accident! (lollll)

I hope you're having fun in the game, and look forward to hearing what's on your mind, here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
This forums software was created in an era when “has many features“ was considered more valuable than „is easy to use“.
(01-16-2021, 11:14 AM)Redfox Wrote: This forums software was created in an era when “has many features“ was considered more valuable than „is easy to use“.

It's called "standards"! As computing evolved, people saw more need for 'standards' to define computing as a whole, so one might have 'computer skills' across various platforms.

But back in the day this was created, it was not so.

Programmers created to their heart's content, and to hell with whether people had seen anything like it before! (lol)

If something is easy to use, chances are, it's because it follows standards!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!