Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Announcement!
Rainbow 
Good evening folks and hello to you again! Today, at this time, we sure do have something very, very special to announce and also to report to all of the lovely people here today, and yes! That everyone has been waiting for!

It's Birthday Credits Time!
That rights folks! We are now back again with the Birthday Announcements with the addition of the birthday credits time segment, and we are just about to start announcing the lovely people and also youtubers who is having a birthday today! Big Grin

Birthday Credits:

First off for today is our beloved @ImMaster!  Happy birthday to you sir and of course he is a youtuber that make very good agma-content, you know? He a such a wonderful guy, even though he is still an agma youtuber to this day, he is still my kind of guy. Anyways, We hope you enjoy the good times, days, and experiences you might ever have in your life, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your wonderful birthday pal! #HappyBirthdayMaster! Big Grin <3

@sehusko! Happy birthday to you too as well! Turning 46 years of age today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too! 

@zoombholpr! happy birthday to you too! 42-years-old today, hopefully I won't end up making a mistake ever again, if I do, please remind me!  Big Grin Oh Lol! Anyways, stay safe, stay home, and we hope you enjoy the decent times, moments, and also very awesome experiences you've been involved into in your life and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ahycuto! Happy birthday to you as well! Finally, You've made your destination at the top of the hill to reach the age number of 33-years-old today! Congratulations to you my friend! Have a great rest of your day, stay safe, take care, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@diastuben! happy birthday to you my wonderful member! Turning 37-years-old today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@AlvinSmege! happy birthday to you too! 41-years-old today! Maybe someday, your wonderful best friends might convince you to be involved into their conversation and maybe... a coffee in the morning, if I'm correct? Anyways, Have a great rest of your day and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@yrypes! Happy birthday to you as well my wonderful gentlemen! You just turned 31-years-old pal! We hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday!

@eralej! happy 33th birthday to you man! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@AldenHat! Happy birthday to you too man! 43-years-old today! We hope you and your co-workers and your family will have a very wonderful birthday celebration virtually only on zoom and we also do hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@Akcgmuyu! Happy birthday to you as well! Turning 33-years-old just today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

[i]Here are some other lovely members in our community that you might want to know who is also celebrating their awesome birthdays![/i]

[i] @Davidwah (45), @exahazec (36), @waclawakrab (31), @RobertCom (35), @AnthonyCof (43), @Philipkem (38), @Nathansag (39), @yticoma (34), @ritaostryga (36), @ifokube (46), @genowefagarb (35), @Marilyngob (39), @ebedagid (34), @Robertdes (33), @CliffDed (35), @Normanbap (46)[/i][i], @igabivy (34), @etunume (32), @Edwardovach (35), @oqelih (34), @Anthonyfub (40), @astolette (35), @ijovujev (32), @ypyhyxyh (31), @birdahirda (40), and @irahote (29). [/i]

[i]That is all the members included that are enjoying the good times, moments, and experiences of celebrating their birthday virtually. If your birthday is also today and if your celebrating yours right now even though your name is not up on the credits (I apologize for that), I hope you enjoy yours too. Please make sure to stay safe, keep on washing your hands, and have a great rest of your day and a nice and safe 2021! [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: heart.png][/i]

[i][b]Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

[/b]
[/i]

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]

Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, JruGo, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Shiro, Wavaca, ChillyX, Hunter Agma, Azari, Cbeast, Blast, RakeR, Simont, affel,  and more... (Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your night and I'll see in the next message!  [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: heart.png]

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

[i]January 24, 2021[/i]
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • fisa