0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning Message!
Big Grin 
Smile Good Morning folks!  Smile
I am nacho cheese with this first message that is sent here today at this time and hello to you! Big Grin

TODAY IS: Sunday, January 24, 2021

AGMAIO-RELATED RECENT NEWS FOR TODAY:
1. Today, our beloved 2 people in this community Duck and Affel has just stepped down from this community and also sadly gave up on everyone here and right now at this time folks I sure do want to wish a very Happy Trails to them, they truthfully have done so much stuff for this community and they are such lovely people, thank you very much for every responsibility that you take whatever to support this community and the game Affel and Duck and goodbye! 2. Our one of the most wonderful youtuber's of all time, " @ImMaster"  is now celebrating a birthday today! Everyone should wish him a very happy birthday and I hope he enjoys celebrating his birthday today!  3. The Megasplit EU Server has recently, odiously been spammed by an agma player with the username "MyCoins" that has actually been spamming the command "/coins" that includes the amount of coins he has on the insane of amount of accounts he created and Yes! He frankly did established many lots of accounts just to refuse to stop spamming the command so he won't get banned, if you see the username My Coins, please report the issue to an online staff and support members or Sora immediately, if it's getting you deranged. 4. The Christmas pack sale might potientally end soon, so if you wanna gift one to anyone here, your friends, or yourself, or you can either gift to me because I haven't received any yet.
(This is no longer being appeared)

Hello folks! I wanted to welcome a new member that has just joined this lovely community, Introducing @Marthasmith! You are dead correct you have the insane amount of knowledge in you all and that right folks! She has just joined this jumped into here just a while ago, it is very nice to see her here, everyone give her a warm welcome and also say ," Hello! " to her! 

Here is a little fact of the day to keep you up this morning!:
In June 23, 2019, An Agma Youtuber (Content Creator) named, " Firebone "  accomplished a world record attempt that would make it up to the top 1 of the gigantic leaderboard. However, on his 1st attempt it didn't turn out that good for him, this accident had occurred in his livestream. He was about to go out of the portal and accidentally press the E Key to use a recombine powerup which basically end up causing to decrease the amount of mass back to 500K, which will confirm that he sadly failed the 1st attempt. On his 2nd attempt, yes it actually had turned out much better than the 1st try, he had hit 5.7 million mass an hour later managed to end up on the top 1 of the gigantic leaderboard and in the top 2nd in the all servers. It's a good thing that he is still currently doing those activities to this day because it would be incredibly odd and the opposite for people out there, but there comes a time when some member needs to start getting busy until there isn't any work left for that person to complete or do. Just to be honest with you, in my opinion, I would think that firebone is a very wonderful youtuber and makes the decent content. 

Video here: Reaching the limits of Agma.io! - 10k Subscriber Special! (Giveaway)

Livestream here: AGMA.IO LIVESTREAM - WORLDRECORD ATTEMPT - SERVER: GIGANTIC 1 - Teamtag: [?]

[Image: 688?cb=20210124131619]
The only highscore attempt day we would never forget. Smile  Heart Cool

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]

Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Simont, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your morning, and I'll see you in the next message [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 24, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • Breakfast , fisa