Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i want my skin back
i have reputation point of positive and im online this is A PROOF THAT IM ONLINE LIKE RIGHT NOW pls sora add O_O

i want my pika back it so cute Thx for reading Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
HooooDini[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ1MdkokXmgbx9k5DQVmC...hqPt70vsix]
Pikachu is cute, but Ampharos is cute-er. Tongue

Make a couple more posts and we'll add it for you Kitty!
Did you want the Kitty skin or Pikachu?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(12-30-2015, 06:29 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Make a couple more posts and we'll add it for you Kitty!

Master Mythrandir, how about the combination? Pikkity! Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes DongFangBubai 's post:
  • Gandalf
(12-30-2015, 07:08 AM)DongFangBubai Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 06:29 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Make a couple more posts and we'll add it for you Kitty!

Wow that's creative! If anyone has a Pikkity skin ill gladly vouch for it
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(12-30-2015, 07:19 AM)Gandalf Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 07:08 AM)DongFangBubai Wrote:

Wow that's creative! If anyone has a Pikkity skin ill gladly vouch for it

Master Mythrandir, this is a Pikkity in real life: http://imgur.com/XQ6FB1u
  Big Grin

What have I seen?! http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/25/6
Thanks for sharing this info
[-] The following 1 user Likes henov640's post:
  • nachochesse
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
[-] The following 1 user Likes bestpost1's post:
  • nachochesse