Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Announcement!
Rainbow 
What's going on folks! I am back with another announcement for all of you lovely people here today and we have something very special to announce you at this time as were starting off early with! 

It's Birthday Credits Time!
Yep! We are currently back once again today with the Birthday Credits Time Announcements and we are now going to start off announcing the lovely people in this community who is having a birthday today!  Big Grin

Birthday Credits:

@yrapofoz! Happy birthday to you ma'am! Turning 35-years-old today! We hope you enjoy the wonderful times of your moment celebrating your birthday and I hope you enjoy it! Big Grin

@ytixa! Happy birthday to you too sir! 34 years of age today, turning into the kind of man that you are right now! We hope your workers in your workplace would be very happy to see your face virtually on zoom, take care, stay safe, and keep on celebrating your birthday! 

@ivumefu! Happy birthday to you! Your are now 36-years-old today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@avywyk! Happy birthday to you too as well! 33-years-old today! We hope you enjoy your New Year's Resolution of losing weight and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ucocydi! Happy 35th birthday to you man! You just finally made your destination at the top of the mountain to reach your number of the age that you want to be on! We hope you enjoy playing those amazing video games with your friends virtually and we hope you enjoy celebrating the good moments and times of your birthday! 

@Charlesmib! Happy birthday to you too as well sir! You just turned 36-years-old today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday today! 

@etemet! Happy birthday to you too! Turning 31 today!  We hope you got a chance to visit varikosette (I don't know if that is actually a place or not) and we hope you enjoy the most decent experience, moment, and time you will ever been involve into in your life and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@epeboguka! Happy birthday to you! 34-years-old today! We hope you can be able to meet you internet provide co-workers on zoom or in-person because they are so happy and excited to see your face and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@dakhoahuutho! Happy birthday to you my wonderful gentleman! 21 years of age today, by supporting the doctors who are very helpful enough to take care of people who are diagnosis with a disease and also supporting the victims who being hoped to get better soon, I bet they are so happy to hear the time is here, and the day has arrived, a birthday event hosted by @dakhoahuutho, experiencing the most wonderful moments of your time. This day will sure put a smile to your face even though today is your birthday, stay safe, take care, and we hope enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@ujihep! Happy 36th birthday to you my friend and you know how exactly to live right with this situation we've been approaching for the last 12 months! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

@MaksonPlamn! Happy birthday to you sir! 33-years-old! We hope you enjoy those amazing videos that your playing and trying out and we hope you enjoy the wonderful moments and times of your birthday today!

@lookPal! Happy birthday to you too! 42-years-old! I apologize if you not interested into anything, I hope maybe someday you might find something that can be included into your interesting stuff! Anyways, Have a great rest of your day and I hope you enjoy celebrating your INTERESTING birthday!

@WilburRoT! Happy birthday to you as well! 38-years-old today! Your family might cook you something that is really, really special for you for your birthday! We hope you enjoy the meal that you have today and I hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@obaju! Happy birthday to you also as well! You are now 49-years-old today! Hope you enjoy trying out those sport stuff because you might become a professional player someday in the future! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ywuru! Happy birthday to you! Also turning 49-years-old which blows my mind! Anyways, have a great rest of your day and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too! 

First, I wanted to welcome another new member who has just joined our community, Introducing @ambitioussecret!
Yes! She has currently just jumped into this community a while ago, everyone should give a warm welcome and say, " Hello!".

[i][b]Here are some other lovely members in our community that you might want to know who is also celebrating their awesome birthdays![/b][/i]

@ThomasAbulp (37), @Film-AC (41), @contractorFaste (36), @uqivoles (35), @eqefyq (34), @paulabeall (31), @AalSweancy (45), @lofit (33), @ohesedyg (35), @KvadrattrieT  (40), @RenatDed (41), @imuqolomo (35), @dozeziny (36), and @AshleyFab (34). 

That is all the members included that are enjoying the good times, moments, and experiences of celebrating their birthday virtually. If your birthday is also today and if your celebrating yours right now even though your name is not up on the credits (I apologize for that), I hope you enjoy yours too. Please make sure to stay safe, keep on washing your hands, and have a great rest of your day and a nice and safe 2021! Big Grin  Heart

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]

Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, JruGo, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, Shiro, Wavaca, ChillyX, Hunter Agma, Azari, Cbeast, Blast, RakeR,  and more... (Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your morning, and I'll see you in the next message!  Big Grin Heart

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 18, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • solo_player123
Hey Nacho Cheese, nice post but some of them are most likely bots!

For example: http://agarioforums.net/member.php?actio...&uid=33607
Why a bot: "ICQ Number" filled in...
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa
(01-18-2021, 05:15 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Hey Nacho Cheese, nice post but some of them are most likely bots!

For example: http://agarioforums.net/member.php?actio...&uid=33607
Why a bot: "ICQ Number" filled in...

Ikr most of them are bots or left the forums or is badly inactive!!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • solo_player123
ahaha forums LMAO
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • solo_player123