0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning Message!
Big Grin 
Smile Good morning everyone!  Smile
I am nacho cheese and I am here with the first message that it sent here today, hello to you!  Big Grin

TODAY IS: Monday, January 18, 2021

First off for today folks I want to welcome a new member that has joined our beloved community, introducing @AurwJiesha! She has just joined this community today, everyone give her a warm welcome and a hello to her! 

Here is the fact of the day to keep you up this morning!:
Agma.io was officially named," AGF " before the original game was launched in 2017, AGF became a beta-test game back during that time from 2015 to 2017.

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1
My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your morning, and I'll see you in the next message [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 17, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, solo_player123
Well good morning Nacho Cheese and hello new member! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa