Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Announcement!
Rainbow 
Hello all, I'm back with another announcement today that it's for all of you lovely people that are here and at this time we also have something very special to announce to everyone! 

?It's Birthday Credits Time!?

Your dead correct folks! At this time we are currently back again with the Birthday Announcements along with the Birthday Credits and we are going to start announce the lovely people in the community that is celebrating their birthday today!

Birthday Credits:

@ebizof! Happy Birthday to you Sir! 31-years-old today, you just turned the kind of wonderful person you are man! We hope you enjoyed your day that you want to have for today, and we hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday!

@ojece! Happy Birthday to you too as well! 32-years-old today, we hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday today and we hope you stay safe!

@elozud! Happy 31st Birthday to you as well! 31-years-old today and it looks like you just turned to same age number as @obizof (Not trying to be rude for that comment), which means that there is two people turning 31 today, WOW! Isn't that crazy and incredibly mind blowing for me (Mind Explodes), anyways, stay safe, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!  Smile Heart

@isifomeri! Happy Birthday to you, your now turning 34-years-old today! You know how to live right and safe with the virus spreading, stay safe, keep on wearing a face mask and washing your hands, and keep on celebrating your wonderful moments of your birthday, we hope you enjoy it! Big Grin  Heart

@ucahuku! Happy birthday to you too, also turning 31-years-old today which is crazy enough for my mind to explode like a bomb, 3 people turning 31-years-old, isn't that amazing! Anyways, stay safe, take care, and we hope you enjoy the good times of your day celebrating your birthday! Big Grin  Heart

@ihysyt! Happy birthday to you, 36-years-old today and your almost about to turn 40-years-old in the next 4 years! Stay Safe, take care, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ohoror! Happy birthday to you man, you are now turning 32-years-old today sir! feeling like your always the man you are in this community. Have a great rest of your day and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!  

@obetupif! Happy birthday to you my wonderful person, turning 35-years-old today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too!

@usunirum! Happy birthday to you too gentlemen! 34-years-old today! We hope you enjoy the best moment, days, and experiences, you will ever be involved into in your life, we also hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too!

@Valjalow! Happy birthday to you! 41-years-old person now since her/his birthday event today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday as well!

@Stevenfes! Happy birthday to you! You've finally made it to 36-years-old my friend! We hope you enjoy playing those amazing video games virtually with your friends and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ThomasRex! Happy Birthday to you too! also turning 36-years-old today sir! We hope you enjoy playing those amazing moments of video games virtually with @Stevenfes, and we also do hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

Here are some other members in our community that you might want to know who is also celebrating their awesome birthdays!

@facetflow928 (34), @viakypox (34), @bernardacond (35), @kazimeiraostryga (33), @Samueldap (40), @Edwardnof (34), @aqosygiz (32), @ymahyqel (33), @renatagrzywa (34), @bdkaElips (46)
@Jerrywoord (39), @Tammytig (36) , @exeqealelo (43), @nntdmx (41), @vhifvf (41), @rzgeom (41), @mcyfwq (41), @bwicfy (41), @nkofib (41), @wmpshk (41),  @jftzpm (41), @pzgwrt (41), @iyhffy (41), @Baksheaste (34), @ocakyrec (35), @Trsdduaal (39), @avomsMen (37), @ihajetusu (36), @tomepezo (31), and @ShastaJet (41).

That is all the members included that are enjoying the good times, moments, and experiences of celebrating their birthday virtually. If your birthday is also today and if your celebrating yours right now even though your name is not up on the credits (I apologize for that), I hope you enjoy yours too. Please make sure to stay safe, keep on washing your hands, and have a great rest of your day and a nice and safe 2021! 

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1
My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day, I will wish you a safe and wonderful 2021 and goodbye! [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 17, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, solo_player123
Well happy birthday everyone! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa
(01-17-2021, 06:33 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Hello all, I'm back with another announcement today that it's for all of you lovely people that are here and at this time we also have something very special to announce to everyone! 

?It's Birthday Credits Time!?

Your dead correct folks! At this time we are currently back again with the Birthday Announcements along with the Birthday Credits and we are going to start announce the lovely people in the community that is celebrating their birthday today!

Birthday Credits:

@ebizof! Happy Birthday to you Sir! 31-years-old today, you just turned the kind of wonderful person you are man! We hope you enjoyed your day that you want to have for today, and we hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday!

@ojece! Happy Birthday to you too as well! 32-years-old today, we hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday today and we hope you stay safe!

@elozud! Happy 31st Birthday to you as well! 31-years-old today and it looks like you just turned to same age number as @obizof (Not trying to be rude for that comment), which means that there is two people turning 31 today, WOW! Isn't that crazy and incredibly mind blowing for me (Mind Explodes), anyways, stay safe, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!  Smile Heart

@isifomeri! Happy Birthday to you, your now turning 34-years-old today! You know how to live right and safe with the virus spreading, stay safe, keep on wearing a face mask and washing your hands, and keep on celebrating your wonderful moments of your birthday, we hope you enjoy it! Big Grin  Heart

@ucahuku! Happy birthday to you too, also turning 31-years-old today which is crazy enough for my mind to explode like a bomb, 3 people turning 31-years-old, isn't that amazing! Anyways, stay safe, take care, and we hope you enjoy the good times of your day celebrating your birthday! Big Grin  Heart

@ihysyt! Happy birthday to you, 36-years-old today and your almost about to turn 40-years-old in the next 4 years! Stay Safe, take care, and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ohoror! Happy birthday to you man, you are now turning 32-years-old today sir! feeling like your always the man you are in this community. Have a great rest of your day and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!  

@obetupif! Happy birthday to you my wonderful person, turning 35-years-old today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too!

@usunirum! Happy birthday to you too gentlemen! 34-years-old today! We hope you enjoy the best moment, days, and experiences, you will ever be involved into in your life, we also hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday too!

@Valjalow! Happy birthday to you! 41-years-old person now since her/his birthday event today! We hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday as well!

@Stevenfes! Happy birthday to you! You've finally made it to 36-years-old my friend! We hope you enjoy playing those amazing video games virtually with your friends and we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday!

@ThomasRex! Happy Birthday to you too! also turning 36-years-old today sir! We hope you enjoy playing those amazing moments of video games virtually with @Stevenfes, and we also do hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! 

Here are some other members in our community that you might want to know who is also celebrating their awesome birthdays!

@facetflow928 (34), @viakypox (34), @bernardacond (35), @kazimeiraostryga (33), @Samueldap (40), @Edwardnof (34), @aqosygiz (32), @ymahyqel (33), @renatagrzywa (34), @bdkaElips (46)
@Jerrywoord (39), @Tammytig (36) , @exeqealelo (43), @nntdmx (41), @vhifvf (41), @rzgeom (41), @mcyfwq (41), @bwicfy (41), @nkofib (41), @wmpshk (41),  @jftzpm (41), @pzgwrt (41), @iyhffy (41), @Baksheaste (34), @ocakyrec (35), @Trsdduaal (39), @avomsMen (37), @ihajetusu (36), @tomepezo (31), and @ShastaJet (41).

That is all the members included that are enjoying the good times, moments, and experiences of celebrating their birthday virtually. If your birthday is also today and if your celebrating yours right now even though your name is not up on the credits (I apologize for that), I hope you enjoy yours too. Please make sure to stay safe, keep on washing your hands, and have a great rest of your day and a nice and safe 2021! 

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: @agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1
My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day, I will wish you a safe and wonderful 2021 and goodbye! [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 17, 2021
Well most of them, maybe left the forums 
or they are badly inactive
So they might not know you have wished them for their birthday
But your heart knows you have wished for their birthday Heart 
Thats all it matters!!
Happy birthday everyone<3

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • nachochesse