Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Better Feed ?
We guys are really proud of the servers, Maps, Designs, as well as the whole agma team. We all are like a family now. 

I wanna say that we can include a new feed type in the game which will be called happiness/happy feed. In this Feed players will be able to throw mass in every direction at once. Like the 360 Degree shot. This can show the happiness of players after a reverse, popsplit, tricksplit Etc. We can keep it for all players as it will not affect the gameplays. As many people use to throw mass across them after these tricks, This function can make it easy so that we don't need to turn the pointer accross the cell all over and keep the W key pressed.

This is just a small intro about a new feature. Hope you like it.     Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like btbx_tushar's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox, YOUSSEF2020
(01-15-2021, 05:29 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We guys are really proud of the servers, Maps, Designs, as well as the whole agma team. We all are like a family now. 

I wanna say that we can include a new feed type in the game which will be called happiness/happy feed. In this Feed players will be able to throw mass in every direction at once. Like the 360 Degree shot. This can show the happiness of players after a reverse, popsplit, tricksplit Etc. We can keep it for all players as it will not affect the gameplays. As many people use to throw mass across them after these tricks, This function can make it easy so that we don't need to turn the pointer accross the cell all over and keep the W key pressed.

This is just a small intro about a new feature. Hope you like it.     Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yes we are like a family together ,ty for mentioning it Heart

Happy feed? I really liked this idea of yours buy maybe it could use a better name
Damn where do you get these ideas, I cant even get them in my dreams!
 so feeding towards all direction like 360 degree shot is a great idea 
but it might cause lagg otherwise its rly good
I am pretty sure miracle script has this feature of celebrating
so you can probably use it yourself
warning: miracle script can cause lagg its fully up to you Blush

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar, nachochesse
(01-15-2021, 05:29 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We guys are really proud of the servers, Maps, Designs, as well as the whole agma team. We all are like a family now. 

Haha! This idea completely reminds me of the old days when I played 'agar.io' in Teams mode!

Players were divided into three teams, by way of cell colour. Everyone's cell was either red, blue or green. It was very hard to completely wipe out the two opponents, so on those rare occasions that your team successfully wiped out both other teams, we would be left in the game, suddenly with nothing to do, and people would just fire off their mass in all directions, celebrating the win with their teammates!

It was just another reason that I loved the 'Teams' mode!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa, nachochesse

..well I don't know but I isn't much of a required feature...there are many more things sora is working on....much more important.....weell till then use hands ....it's works too mny keys will just make it complicated...nice try thou..keep it up n help agma community with good ideas
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369

That's a very wonderful idea right there my friend! Like fisa just said that sometimes the happy feed could end up causing a lot of lagging issues for the game but it is still a very fantastic idea right there. Maybe one day when you try out the happy feed feature you will always feel like your experiencing the joyest moment you could ever been involved into in your life, it's a very great morning to start out with. 

By NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

February 2, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, Redfox