Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question ?
Can anyone tell me what will happen if i but any bot pack and didn't start them now after 24 hours i start them will they get over or their time will start from the second i started the bots ?
(01-15-2021, 05:18 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Can anyone tell me what will happen if i but any bot pack and didn't start them now after 24 hours i start them will they get over or their time will start from the second i started the bots ?

bot time keeps running after you start them from the bot panel
and will run  continuosly even if you dont use them until the bot time finishes

So youre trying to say if your bot time will keep running after you buy them?
no they wont obviously if you didnt start them if you did rip your bot time
so be efficient before starting bots
If you think you can play the most out of it
only start it then Big Grin

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(01-15-2021, 05:18 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Can anyone tell me what will happen if i but any bot pack and didn't start them now after 24 hours i start them will they get over or their time will start from the second i started the bots ?

Bots are tricky, and a bit misleading, and if you don't read 'the fine print' (it's not small, but so many people skip over it without reading, as if it were fine print, lol!), then you could be dismayed to learn that clicking 'Stop Bots' does NOT stop the bot package timer!

We've had some discussions here about why that is, and I think the best one is that the game must make provisions for bot users. Otherwise, with all the bots also in the game, people will start to see that server lag.

So what Fisa is trying to say, is plan what bot package you buy, and plan on when to use ('Start') it! Because once you start it, never mind that 'Stop bots' button -- that only stops bots from appearing in the game for you, but does not stop your bot package timer.

If you're going to have an afternoon of fun in Agma, before your Family drags you across two states for a 'family function' and want to use bots, get a smaller pack that lasts an hour or so. That way, you can actually use your whole bot package! The 24 hour packs are maybe a bit cheaper if you consider how long they let you play, but the prices are set figuring that you won't be playing 24 hours straight. So you would be silly to start a 24hr pack on a day when you knew you were going to be mostly busy!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Sora
Well, most of the time in agma.io ingame, when most players ends up buying the minions pack every kind of them, time doesn't stop on those, it just keeps ticking down most of the time, when it gets down to 0 seconds it expires and you can't be able to use them anymore. Next time, when you aquire the exact the amount of time of minions pack you want to get, use them ingame immediately at the right time because you might never know they could expire once it gets down to 0 seconds, the time on those packs never stop ticking down. Don't waste a single moment that you won't to be involve with as in your experience, because you might not get that kind of feeling in you again.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Sora
(01-17-2021, 06:48 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Well, most of the time in agma.io ingame, when most players ends up buying the minions pack every kind of them, time doesn't stop on those, it just keeps ticking down most of the time, when it gets down to 0 seconds it expires and you can't be able to use them anymore. Next time, when you aquire the exact the amount of time of minions pack you want to get, use them ingame immediately at the right time because you might never know they could expire once it gets down to 0 seconds, the time on those packs never stop ticking down. Don't waste a single moment that you won't to be involve with as in your experience, because you might not get that kind of feeling in you again.

Well, the Bot pack will not start itself... You have to click 'Start Bots'.

But you could click on it by accident, and then it's too late.

So I do like the idea of not buying a bot pack until just before you actually want to use it.

A lot of us are trapped inside our homes more these days, but still, life is constantly throwing more curveballs at us, so this practise can also help make sure you get the most out of your bot. And you can't accidentally start the bot pack you haven't bought yet! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(02-10-2021, 03:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 06:48 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Well, most of the time in agma.io ingame, when most players ends up buying the minions pack every kind of them, time doesn't stop on those, it just keeps ticking down most of the time, when it gets down to 0 seconds it expires and you can't be able to use them anymore. Next time, when you aquire the exact the amount of time of minions pack you want to get, use them ingame immediately at the right time because you might never know they could expire once it gets down to 0 seconds, the time on those packs never stop ticking down. Don't waste a single moment that you won't to be involve with as in your experience, because you might not get that kind of feeling in you again.

Well, the Bot pack will not start itself... You have to click 'Start Bots'.

But you could click on it by accident, and then it's too late.

So I do like the idea of not buying a bot pack until just before you actually want to use it.

A lot of us are trapped inside our homes more these days, but still, life is constantly throwing more curveballs at us, so this practise can also help make sure you get the most out of your bot. And you can't accidentally start the bot pack you haven't bought yet! Wink

Another reason not to buy the bot pack, unless you are going to use it is because:
When you buy a bot pack, it will expire in a month even if you dont use it.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(02-10-2021, 05:48 AM)fisa Wrote: Another reason not to buy the bot pack, unless you are going to use it is because:
When you buy a bot pack, it will expire in a month even if you dont use it.

Are you sure about that??

It could be true, but I myself don't use bot packs. I don't recall a warning about that, though, and would think that if that were true, that warning would be included with the Timer warning.

I think once Sora did give me a bot pack. I didn't know what it was, rofl, started it by accident, and it was gone a day later, and I'd hardly used it. lol. But that's okay... I don't need the help of bots to get to be a 'Rodent of Unusual Size' there! Big Grin Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa