Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mode
Rainbow 
Like Other games (i.e. agar.io, gota.io, vanis.io etc.) we can also add a team mode  in agma. Not the party but a colour team mode of 4 colours, which will dominate the map. The team which wins will get prizes according to their kills. The person of winning team that has 0 kills will also get at least 1K coins. This was My Idea. Smile Smile Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like btbx_tushar's post:
  • nachochesse, Redfox
what i know about that is, that they already try to brig ab team mode in the game.... if i understood it right it is comming soon(this yeahr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes cloasao's post:
  • btbx_tushar
(01-14-2021, 04:49 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Like Other games (i.e. agar.io, gota.io, vanis.io etc.) we can also add a team mode  in agma. Not the party but a colour team mode of 4 colours, which will dominate the map. The team which wins will get prizes according to their kills. The person of winning team that has 0 kills will also get at least 1K coins. This was My Idea. Smile Smile Smile

I would absolutely Heart LOVE Heart this idea!

It's one I have shown support for in the past, but it has a huge juggernaut that you must first solve.

In the stock agar.io game, which had a 'Teams' mode, which is the only thing I played at agar.io.... people started having 'cross-team teamers', and that simply ruined the whole mode of play.

No 'Teams' mode can be a success without first arriving at a solution for that. The "Anti Teaming" code attempts that have been tried, have all failed SPECTACULARLY, and it's been more than two years! No-one has even come close to solving that. I have a feeling that the game itself will fade out before someone ever figures out an efficient anti-teaming formula that works.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • btbx_tushar, DoctorFinkle, fisa
What I know is the agma.io channel did a voting system in youtube, and people had to vote between 4 fields.
The fields were infinite powers serv, team mode, no powers and bots gigantic, and football mode something idk not sure! Tongue

So all I have to say is team mode and infinite powers server is going to come in agma.io

But as Squirrel said , im very afraid of people for cross teaming

I couldnt even play in team mode back in the days like 2017!

because people used to cross team alot and if you are trying to run from a bigger player from the opponent team,
a player from your own team who comes infront of you to stop moving you from going forwards and eventually they eat you

This can get really frustrating for people ,but is a yummy snack for cross teamers
so they keep cross teaming and alot of hate went towards the game mode back then when it was released in agar.io

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar, Squirrel
(01-14-2021, 06:56 PM)fisa Wrote: What I know is the agma.io channel did a voting system in youtube, and people had to vote between 4 fields.
The fields were infinite powers serv, team mode, no powers and bots gigantic, and football mode something idk not sure! Tongue

So all I have to say is team mode and infinite powers server is going to come in agma.io

But as Squirrel said , im very afraid of people for cross teaming

I couldnt even play in team mode back in the days like 2017!

because people used to cross team alot and if you are trying to run from a bigger player from the opponent team,
a player from your own team who comes infront of you to stop moving you from going forwards and eventually they eat you

This can get really frustrating for people ,but is a yummy snack for cross teamers
so they keep cross teaming and alot of hate went towards the game mode back then when it was released in agar.io

Yes, those cross-teamers really ruined a good thing.

I loved the way in 'Teams' people were working towards a common goal, and where the game is already fast-paced enough, situations arose in Teams mode where, if you became small, you would go use yourself as 'bait', find a bigger foe, and entice him back to where you saw bigger teammates were.

I used to love making what I called 'squirrel nests', a collection of a hundred or more viruses, all fairly close together, so it was hard to move in that area. Then, when you were tiny, it became a safe haven, and an area where bigger opponents made mistakes, and you became bigger as a result. lol

I don't know what this 'voting system' is that you're talking about?

But I would LOVE to see a 'Teams' mode.

I have a feeling though, that maybe the 'Infection' server was the best Sora could come up with, because cross-teaming is a hard thing to get rid of.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
Thumbs Up 
(01-14-2021, 04:49 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Like Other games (i.e. agar.io, gota.io, vanis.io etc.) we can also add a team mode  in agma. Not the party but a colour team mode of 4 colours, which will dominate the map. The team which wins will get prizes according to their kills. The person of winning team that has 0 kills will also get at least 1K coins. This was My Idea. Smile Smile Smile

Your idea will very awesome for the game, it takes us back to our agar.io times when we started teaming in the team mode server. But your idea is still honestly a very wonderful idea. Smile

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 27, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin