Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mode
(01-14-2021, 04:49 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: Like Other games (i.e. agar.io, gota.io, vanis.io etc.) we can also add a team mode  in agma. Not the party but a colour team mode of 4 colours, which will dominate the map. The team which wins will get prizes according to their kills. The person of winning team that has 0 kills will also get at least 1K coins. This was My Idea. Smile Smile Smile

I would absolutely Heart LOVE Heart this idea!

It's one I have shown support for in the past, but it has a huge juggernaut that you must first solve.

In the stock agar.io game, which had a 'Teams' mode, which is the only thing I played at agar.io.... people started having 'cross-team teamers', and that simply ruined the whole mode of play.

No 'Teams' mode can be a success without first arriving at a solution for that. The "Anti Teaming" code attempts that have been tried, have all failed SPECTACULARLY, and it's been more than two years! No-one has even come close to solving that. I have a feeling that the game itself will fade out before someone ever figures out an efficient anti-teaming formula that works.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • btbx_tushar, DoctorFinkle, fisa

Messages In This Thread
New Mode - btbx_tushar - 01-14-2021, 04:49 AM
RE: New Mode - cloasao - 01-14-2021, 09:16 AM