Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Announcement for you folks out there!
Star 
Hello again to everyone and I hope your enjoying your morning! We have some very awesome and incredibly exciting news to share and announce you all at this time! That two members that have so long been active for a long period of time has now came back and already becoming an active person again and we want to announce the people that came back in this community!

Craw! I apologize if I type your name incorrectly! Welcome back to this community my friend! We are so glad to have you back being active in this community again! Big Grin  Heart

Apix! Welcome back sir! We are really glad to bring the funniest moments back to everyone and the people that belong in this community once again! We love you! Big Grin  Heart  

I want to thank the wonderful and lovely two members that had done an excellent job back in the past, and since they have been active for so long now and they just came back already, I wanted to welcome them again for being here and being an active member again.  Heart

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: 
@agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJH7Ve_TgIf-ILbGKtC-xDA?view_as=subscriber]

Official Twitter: [url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]@nachocheeseagm1[url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day, I wish you a safe and wonderful 2021, and Bye! [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 9, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(01-09-2021, 12:11 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Hello again to everyone and I hope your enjoying your morning! We have some very awesome and incredibly exciting news to share and announce you all at this time! That two members that have so long been active for a long period of time has now came back and already becoming an active person again and we want to announce the people that came back in this community!

Craw! I apologize if I type your name incorrectly! Welcome back to this community my friend! We are so glad to have you back being active in this community again! Big Grin  Heart

Yes Craw has come after a while welcome back Wink
Apix! Welcome back sir! We are really glad to bring the funniest moments back to everyone and the people that belong in this community once again! We love you! Big Grin  Heart  
OI He is still active alot so it doesnt suit him to get a welcoming Big Grin
I think you meant [b]QueenOfQueens,[b][b][i]✨101✨ the legends,the myth!![/b][/i][/b][/b]
I want to thank the wonderful and lovely two members that had done an excellent job back in the past, and since they have been active for so long now and they just came back already, I wanted to welcome them again for being here and being an active member again.  Heart

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: 
@agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJH7Ve_TgIf-ILbGKtC-xDA?view_as=subscriber]

Official Twitter: [url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]@nachocheeseagm1[url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day, I wish you a safe and wonderful 2021, and Bye! [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 9, 2021

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]