Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: What kind of plans are going to do when your celebrating your birthday in the future of this year!
This poll is closed.
Celebrating Virtually
0%
0 0%
Celebrating In-person
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Announcement!
Rainbow 
Hello and good morning to all of you! We have something very special to announce you all today!

It's Birthday Credits Time:

That's right folks! Today at this time, we are now going to begin announcing the people who belong in this community will totally be celebrating their birthday today!  Smile

Birthday Credits:

Ofube! Happy Birthday to you sir! You just turn 30-years-old today, we hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday! Big Grin

yrafirmi! Happy Birthday to you too! You are officially 36-year-old today, we hope you enjoy your birthday as well! Big Grin

osisyhas! Happy Birthday to you too my wonderful person! You are now a 32-year-old person today, we hope you enjoy your birthday as well and you know how to live right! Big Grin

Ofaze!  You are also turning 32-years-old today, WOW! 2 people turning 32, that's just amazing there folks! We hope you enjoy your birthday too as well! Big Grin

MichaelTheot! Happy Birthday to you as well sir! 35-years-old today, we hope you enjoy your birthday as well and keep on washing your hands! Big Grin

And also there is so many birthdays out there today that all of you folks are celebrating and what number of the age are you going to turn to and we hope you celebrate your birthday as well folks! Big Grin

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: 
@agmagame

Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official

Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame[/url]

Agma.io's Discord Server: 
Discord

Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio[/url]

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)

Official Youtube Channel: 
NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJH7Ve_TgIf-ILbGKtC-xDA?view_as=subscriber]

Official Twitter: [url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]@nachocheeseagm1[url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]

My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present (2017-Present): Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present (From 2017-Present): Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, Breakfast, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small 2017-Present): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, Kolibri, B....On....It!, Master, Nation, and more... Thank you! <3 [Image: biggrin.png])

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 [Image: biggrin.png]

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day, I will wish you a safe and wonderful 2021 and goodbye! [Image: biggrin.png] <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 9, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin