Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EVELUTION OF THE CRAW SKIN!
"It's been a while" is a understatement.

I have not visited this community in a long time, visiting back gave me deja vu, with that said heres the evelution of the craw skin.

It's funny, my avatar becoming a skin ig started of as a joke. But i DM'd sora my skin, it wasnt pretty but this was my first draft.
It probably went something like this, "Hello sora, i am a active agf player and i play daily, i would be really happy to play with my avatar ig! Heres how it would look!

<[Image: l8QGkaw.png?1]/script

Now personally i would never put this in into the game but Sora is the goat and implemented my avatar into the game!
[Image: UJ7NsmQ.png]

Well now my skin was ingame but after a while it lost its spark as it was just a picture, i wanted to make it more original. So i made the second draft. This is how it looked minus the animations, unfortunatly i do not have any ingame screenshots of the skin.

[Image: dOotURx.gif]

Now, as i do i got bored of this skin aswell so i decided to make a last perfect skin, so here comes the final draft!

[Image: Qx5rZve.png]

The translusent background allowed it to show your blob color + the skin, and the lizard was now high resolution. The community enjoyed the skin and i actually saw peole using it from time to time!

[Image: bqCP5dM.png]

Now a days the skin is history and non existant but i enjoyed it while existed!

[Image: hLm7HJw.png]

If you guys enjoyed the post and would like to see NL / No lifes skin evelution tell me!
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 5 users Like Craw 's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , fisa, Squirrel , ✨101✨
Yo, I remember seeing the skin when AGF was around. Definitely part of history. Good to see ya Crawladdy... Scottish version
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Breakfast , Craw , fisa
I remember when you made this, you did it so good too. Welcome back though! It’s been a while!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Craw , fisa
THAT SKIN WENT HARD HAHHA! I remember when we met and you joined my clan, hahah we used to have so much fun ;(
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(01-08-2021, 03:54 PM)Craw Wrote: "It's been a while" is a understatement.

I have not visited this community in a long time, visiting back gave me deja vu, with that said heres the evelution of the craw skin.

It's funny, my avatar becoming a skin ig started of as a joke. But i DM'd sora my skin, it wasnt pretty but this was my first draft.
It probably went something like this, "Hello sora, i am a active agf player and i play daily, i would be really happy to play with my avatar ig! Heres how it would look!

~pictures snipped for the sake of brevity~

Now a days the skin is history and non existant but i enjoyed it while existed!

[Image: hLm7HJw.png]

If you guys enjoyed the post and would like to see NL / No lifes skin evelution tell me!

Good to see ya back, CrawDaddy!  (lol)

Good times make great memories, and that's something that never changes. All you need is a community of people, and something you all share in doing. We did it with a blob game. Smile And years later, new people are still getting in on it, and getting their share of the memories!

For us old-timers, thanks for the recollection!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Craw , fisa