Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ideas !!
I'm a daily player of the best game in the world , Agma.io and after playing for more than a year almost every day ,ther's  some thing that would be cool to add to agma :

A secret skin , you could add a skin that everyone has but you can only use by knowing its ID , so player would have to go trough the files etc , once the ID is known by every player, remove the skin .

Update the /guess game because its really fun ! 

Make a challenge that gives the player a color for their name (because every player wants that ) you can make it very hard.

Last thing isn't an idea ...  
so I login agma on my phone to spin the wheel like usual and then I get the santa hat , so I check in my wearables ; but I still can't use it , so I go check on my computer and I don't have it , I'm 100% sure that it landed on the santa hat but I didn't get it . why ?

Thank you very much for reading my message and for creating agma.io, 
I hope you have time to respond .
sincerly, 
a trustful player   [Image: shy.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes notbad1's post:
  • solo_player123
(01-07-2021, 01:46 PM)notbad1 Wrote: I'm a daily player of the best game in the world , Agma.io and after playing for more than a year almost every day ,ther's  some thing that would be cool to add to agma :

A secret skin , you could add a skin that everyone has but you can only use by knowing its ID , so player would have to go trough the files etc , once the ID is known by every player, remove the skin .

Update the /guess game because its really fun ! 

Make a challenge that gives the player a color for their name (because every player wants that ) you can make it very hard.

Last thing isn't an idea ...  
so I login agma on my phone to spin the wheel like usual and then I get the santa hat , so I check in my wearables ; but I still can't use it , so I go check on my computer and I don't have it , I'm 100% sure that it landed on the santa hat but I didn't get it . why ?

Thank you very much for reading my message and for creating agma.io, 
I hope you have time to respond .
sincerly, 
a trustful player   [Image: shy.png]
First of all wdym by adding skins by its id from the files?
I mean you can buy a skin slot for 1m coins and publish a skin and use it privately/public from the files!
I think ur a new player so you didnt know that

2nd of all the /guess game is done with miracle scripts did you mean to add it to agma so people can use it without a script?

Yes I agree with you the only 2 people in the world got a santa hat from a spin of wheel ,  atleast I think so 
and even if you somehow sort of lie your hands on the santa hat it somehow gets bugged and disappears 
There has been more complains like this!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • solo_player123
Hi! Smile

Quote:A secret skin , you could add a skin that everyone has but you can only use by knowing its ID , so player would have to go trough the files etc , once the ID is known by every player, remove the skin .

Well... There are scripts that allow to use the skin of someone else. So if you would see someone using the secret skin you could simply use the script to use the same skin. So it would be super easy to get it.

Also skin IDs are numbers starting at 1 counting. There is a script that made a "global skin browser" that can be used to see ALL skins of Agma, so with that it would be very easy to find the secret skin. This is how it looks:
[Image: bild_2021-01-08_01152mvk7r.png]

Quote:Update the /guess game because its really fun !
Good idea! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa