Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help / question
I know that sora does not have time to write back but I have been writing to him for two years on discord, message, instagram, Agma.io Forum. he writes regularly every few days on discord he has never written back to me all administrators on discord or mods tell me hell wait wait wait this has annoyed me for two years i'm a youtuber for agma.io Sad if this is sora that's my name on agma .io is: Lifestyle name yt SilverYT and the discord name is Silver YT - ♔SḭⱢVΣṜῩ ?♔ # 6409 Please write me back :Sad@Sora
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official's post:
  • solo_player123
(01-04-2021, 01:34 PM)SilverYT_official Wrote: I know that sora does not have time to write back but I have been writing to him for two years on discord, message, instagram, Agma.io Forum. he writes regularly every few days on discord he has never written back to me all administrators on discord or mods tell me hell wait wait wait this has annoyed me for two years i'm a youtuber for agma.io Sad if this is sora that's my name on agma .io is: Lifestyle name yt SilverYT and the discord name is Silver YT - ♔SḭⱢVΣṜῩ ?♔ # 6409 Please write me back :Sad@Sora

What do you actually want them to write back
thank you ,welcome etc.
They only write back if somebody needs help! Exclamation

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(01-04-2021, 01:34 PM)SilverYT_official Wrote: I know that sora does not have time to write back but I have been writing to him for two years on discord, message, instagram, Agma.io Forum. he writes regularly every few days on discord he has never written back to me all administrators on discord or mods tell me hell wait wait wait this has annoyed me for two years i'm a youtuber for agma.io Sad if this is sora that's my name on agma .io is: Lifestyle name yt SilverYT and the discord name is Silver YT - ♔SḭⱢVΣṜῩ ?♔ # 6409 Please write me back :Sad@Sora

He just gets too many DM's, and no-one alive has the patience to scroll that far down a list of names, looking for ones that he thinks might need to be replied to.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse

Well, You just have to understand that Sora is the creator of agma.io (The game), you know, that just means he is busy doing his thing concentrating on coding. The truth about that is he is actually trying his best to give everyone in the community a respond as soon as possible. Sora doesn't have like a million hands just to respond to everyone on discord incredibly quick all at the same time, he only has 2 hands and he's just trying his best. Sora will sure respond to your dms before you notice it will come. Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • fisa