Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...(me)
...(its me,Frisk on an alt account,i accidentally logged out and forgot my password)
Oh.... well welcome back
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-21-2020, 12:03 PM)fisa Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 06:55 AM)frisko Wrote: ...(its me,Frisk on an alt account,i accidentally logged out and forgot my password)

Is that a bad news or a good news!

...(bad news)
[-] The following 1 user Likes frisko's post:
  • fisa
(12-23-2020, 01:22 PM)frisko Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 12:03 PM)fisa Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 06:55 AM)frisko Wrote: ...(its me,Frisk on an alt account,i accidentally logged out and forgot my password)

Is that a bad news or a good news!

...(bad news)

The whole life-long journey that lies ahead of you depends more and more on having good passwords that aren't easy to guess! You'll need to use different passwords for everything, because you can't trust any one place to not have their passwords improperly stored, or that some corrupt person there might either use it, or disclose it.

It will be a good reason for you to give some thought to how you will handle all that... how to choose passwords, and how to remember what they were!

Thankfully this time it wasn't anything terribly important, and that you can't be ripped off as a result. Here's hoping you figure something out now, so your existence is at least safe from the scumbags that prowl in the on-line world looking for people who use easy passwords, and use the same one for most of their stuff!

And welcome back! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, redknightYT, Rocksock