Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Announcement!
Star 
Hello everyone! Today is my 2nd day back into this community after nearly a month! Hello again to our beloved community and we have a special surprise for you all today!

NEW GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM

That's right folks! The game is back again with another new giveaway with the new multi feed feature and also (YOU GUEST IT!), The Christmas skins. Also, There is also a Limited Edition Christmas Skin Sale happening at the game right now so here at the instructions of you need to do for the sale and to enter the giveaway!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SALE:
1. Enter your ingame username or anyone else's username in the box!
2. Next, pick any sort of skin or anything that you wanna choose to gift it to the person!
3. Deal with the Paypal thing and you'll be good to go and your purchase become a success!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GIVEAWAY TO ENTER:
1. Click this link right here ---> Instagram Post
2. Follow @agmagame on instagram.com!
3. Like and share the post to everyone you know!
4. Reveal your agmaio game username by commenting it so you can be able to enter!
5. Last, Please make sure to subscribe to the original agma.io game channel! LINK: Agma.io Channel!

Social Media that you can keep an eye on:

Agma.io's Official Game: Agma.io[/url]
Agma.io's Instagram: 
@agmagame
Agma.io's Youtube Channel: Agma.io Official
Agma.io's Twitter: AgmaGame

Agma.io's Discord Server: Discord
Agma.io's Facebook: agmaio

Nacho's Social Media: (BD)
Official Youtube Channel: NACHO CHEESE Agma.io, Clips, & More
Official Twitter: @nachocheeseagm1[url=https://twitter.com/nachocheeseagm1]
My Agma Username: nachochesse

Credits:

Game Owner: Sora & Retslac (Big thanks to them! <3)

Game Staff from Past to Present: Squirrel, Shade/Artemis, Bunny, Alexx, Jaden, Mamba, Robin, Apix, Eqatombe, and a few more. (Thank you all <3)

Game Support and Mod from Past to Present: Fam, Bard, Ket, Revenge Agma, Hutdude, Toortle, Poison, Nimbo, SurakAtticus, Reaction, and a few more. (Thanks to them as well I appreciate the Staff, Support, Mods, and the Owner of what they've did to this game and the community and it looks amazing! Thank you! <3)

Youtubers (Big to Small): Magma, Firebone, LiliAnio, Hitu, KAIRA-Agma.io, Iceyy, Quarks123, SnaakS, IG agar, Lucky, AdamOl Dostum, Nova, Freedom, Gpt Rage, SilverYT, and more... Thank you! <3 Big Grin)

And Also, I would like to thank everyone here, you, and this entire game and community for being apart here, I appreciate it and I love it here no doubt, I love you all and care about you all so much frankly and it's the truth! This game has been doing it's successfully an amazing job for the past 5 years and I would thank everyone in this whole community for being involved and also being apart of it! THANK YOU ALL AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3 Big Grin

Hope you'll have a wonderful rest of your day and Bye! Big Grin <3

Love, Nacho Cheese Agma.io

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

December 21, 2020
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, redknightYT, Rocksock
this is a very great post so entertaining great work bro

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • nachochesse, redknightYT, Rocksock
Hey Nacho, the “name lists” are old, at least 3 people on the list aren’t staff members any more Tongue

But other than that a nice forums post!
[-] The following 4 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, redknightYT, Rocksock