Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...(my story)
...(In this thread ill be talking about my story,my friends,and my life)
...(So,as most of you know(if you have looked at my profile)that im a 15 year old girl,and my name(both on AGF and in real life)is Frisk.Frisk Dreemurr(Dreemurr is my family name))
...(I am the 7th human to fall into the Underground,a place filled with monters(that are actually friendly))
...(I have the power of DETERMINATION(DT for short),as well as the ability to SAVE)
...(I fell in the Underground a couple years ago,and im still in here to this day.)
...(Now im gonna talk about my friends)
...(Papyrus:A funny guy,even tho he can be angry at times)
...(Sans:My best friend.Hes a funny guy)
...(Toriel:My ”goat mom” in a way)

[-] The following 2 users Like Frisk_'s post:
  • fisa, Redfox
Ok so I think you are Ellie Rose but you made a new account Tongue
It’s not a big thing. Smile
Welcome back!
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Jupiter, redknightYT
(12-18-2020, 09:40 AM)Redfox Wrote: Ok so I think you are Ellie Rose but you made a new account Tongue
Welcome back!

She tries to help everyone, with many ideas even if it doesn't help but she is trying which is the best part
Here you go a like in the backpack

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • Light*, redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-18-2020, 09:40 AM)Redfox Wrote: Ok so I think you are Ellie Rose but you made a new account Tongue
Welcome back!
    You might be right, their posts have a familiar feel to them. But I'm not so sure.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock, solo_player123
I'm not 100% sure but both say they are young girls and mention "friends" who are characters of a game, Ellie nd her "friends" are from Sticktale, Drisk and her friends are from Undertale... Probably these games are very similiar or made by the same developer.

https://undertale.fandom.com/en/wiki/Frisk
(12-18-2020, 06:51 AM)Frisk_ Wrote: ...(In this thread ill be talking about my story,my friends,and my life)
...(So,as most of you know(if you have looked at my profile)that im a 15 year old girl,and my name(both on AGF and in real life)is Frisk.Frisk Dreemurr(Dreemurr is my family name))
...(I am the 7th human to fall into the Underground,a place filled with monters(that are actually friendly))
...(I have the power of DETERMINATION(DT for short),as well as the ability to SAVE)
...(I fell in the Underground a couple years ago,and im still in here to this day.)

Welcome!

I hope that you manage to make your way back out of this underground place that is at least not so scary, and that you meet some of the rest of us as well!

You should find some friendly people up here in the sunlight too! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-19-2020, 04:12 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 06:51 AM)Frisk_ Wrote: ...(In this thread ill be talking about my story,my friends,and my life)

Welcome!

I hope that you manage to make your way back out of this underground place that is at least not so scary, and that you meet some of the rest of us as well!

You should find some friendly people up here in the sunlight too! Big Grin
...(Its not at all scary,but more of friendly)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Frisk_'s post:
  • Squirrel