Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last speech tony
Hay again :Smile

I hope sombody will see this i mean why all agma good members left there left just some good members but they are unactive now 
I would rly like to see agma again with active members but tbh id think agma is going to have those members again but its okay in game will come new members which i hope they will do better than we did 

I made this just to tell because im very thankful for everything 

@Squirrel is not going to miss my last post here i think thank u squirrel for support also some banns xd .
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
[-] The following 2 users Like Tonyagma's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
(12-18-2020, 01:24 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hay again :Smile

I hope sombody will see this i mean why all agma good members left there left just some good members but they are unactive now 
I would rly like to see agma again with active members but tbh id think agma is going to have those members again but its okay in game will come new members which i hope they will do better than we did 

@Squirrel is not going to miss my last post here i think thank u squirrel for support also some banns xd .

Good luck, and may your future always be bright, Tony!

Yeah, people come and people go -- it is the way of all games. Smile

I think for most of the occasions that you were banned, that you secretly wanted to be!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, Tonyagma
(12-19-2020, 04:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I think for most of the occasions that you were banned, that you secretly wanted to be!
Thanks again you just did your job i wasnt mad when you banned me also yeha u figured out it lol !
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 

(12-19-2020, 11:46 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

Well, is it fair to ban an innocent member JUST because a former staff told you to??? That's just wrong...
Idk what u meant with this but i think for of all of times i got banned i deserved but if sora were wasnt here i couldnt maybe back long time ago but i also love to be in agma with my old friends which they support more than anyone i also belong in thier memories !

(12-19-2020, 11:58 PM)Tonyagma Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:46 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

Well, is it fair to ban an innocent member JUST because a former staff told you to??? That's just wrong...
Idk what u meant with this but i think for of all of times i got banned i deserved but if sora were wasnt here i couldnt maybe back long time ago but i also love to be in agma with my old friends which they support more than anyone i also belong in thier memories !

I was talking about something else...
(12-19-2020, 11:46 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Well, is it fair to ban an innocent member JUST because a former staff told you to??? That's just wrong...

Your post should be deleted, because it's of no use, and by your own admission has nothing to do with Tony.

When you have problems with how things are done, you know there's people to go to with your issues.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
What things are people doing to get themselves banned? Are people getting banned in Agarioforums or are they being banned from Agma?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox
Both. If u say something that is negative, or causing conflict between people, then you might get banned.
So this might be my last post here. Lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Jupiter, redknightYT
(12-25-2020, 04:23 PM)Redfox Wrote: Both. If u say something that is negative, or causing conflict between people, then you might get banned.
    O.K. I understand the use of racial, homophobic, gender biased language should get you banned from most sites. When all is said and done this still is just a blob game. Are people really " losing their religion" over this.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox, redknightYT
(12-23-2020, 08:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:46 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Well, is it fair to ban an innocent member JUST because a former staff told you to??? That's just wrong...

Your post should be deleted, because it's of no use, and by your own admission has nothing to do with Tony.

When you have problems with how things are done, you know there's people to go to with your issues.

I deleted it
(12-25-2020, 05:28 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 04:23 PM)Redfox Wrote: Both. If u say something Sora ( the owner ) doesn’t like he might decide to ban you.
    O.K. I understand the use of racial, homophobic, gender biased language should get you banned from most sites. When all is said and done this still is just a blob game. Are people really " losing their religion" over this.

Yes for instance when racial language is not seen by the Agma staff. That’s when I get mad. And instead of me reporting it or providing screenshots, I just write about it, like this post right here.
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, redknightYT
I see the moderators much like the police and like the police they can’t be everywhere all the time. I find myself on solo servers sometimes the teamers are being frozen by the moderators, Other times the teamers are eating up the whole map without any retribution except a player like me giving my opinion of their TEAMWORK on a solo server after being eaten by these cheaters several times. It rarely stops their cheating but at least I let the other players know who’s cheating. Even at that I don’t think teaming on a solo server is ban worthy. Obviously Agma bans the use of certain words that won’t display in the lower left corner chat-box. But there are always ways around that by using “ph” instead of “f” in spelling certain words or using the “$” key instead of the “s” key. But “colourful language by itself to me is not ban worthy either. I can take someone swearing at me, to me it shows whoever is swearing at me that I am winning if I have frustrated them that much. Although I see the language and taunting can be very intense; personally I haven’t seen racial derogatory remarks that I thought maybe they should ban this “author “. Doesn’t mean that Racial derogatory remarks don’t happen on this site. I don’t think Agma is a game for the over sensitive by the nature of the game. Agma is a very fast paced and frustrating game. With the addition of text, the language is not always going to be nice, but I think most Agma players have a thick skin and should be able to continue on with caustic language directed at them. In conclusion having moderators is way better than not having them.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, redknightYT, Sora, Squirrel
Same, I miss the old Agma but time flies and new people come in pretty much every month and other people have lives outside of Agma so yeah.
You wont ever accomplish your goals if you never had them set, You cant expect god or reality do stuff for you it wont happen over night, Accomplish YOUR own goals ~Fandango
[-] The following 3 users Like Fandango's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, Tonyagma