Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new,please read this!
Rainbow 
I started Doing This game a while ago and I love it so much! I am trying to start a YouTube channel! But first i have a question to ask. My YouTube channel will be big later, but i need gold member first! I f you could possibly do it for me my account I would like it on is called : hello2244. Pls and thank you! Heart PS: Thanks and If you like this I will make video's and it will be cool!
[-] The following 1 user Likes agma.ioisthebest's post:
  • Redfox
(12-15-2020, 08:19 PM)agma.ioisthebest Wrote: I started Doing This game a while ago and I love it so much! I am trying to start a YouTube channel! But first i have a question to ask. My YouTube channel will be big later, but i need gold member first! I f you could possibly do it for me my account I would like it on is called : hello2244. Pls and thank you! Heart PS: Thanks and If you like this I will make video's and it will be cool!

You possibly do not need gold member to start your Youtube channel, the truth is you need skills.
Do some tricks in agma.io like popsplits ,reverses ,etc. and record them and edit them and release it in Youtube.
If @Sora see's your channel grow well, I am sure he will give you gold member or a power pack for your video Smile .
Besides you don't start your first post asking for gold member, you need to introduce yourself!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • agma.ioisthebest, redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-16-2020, 04:42 AM)fisa Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 08:19 PM)agma.ioisthebest Wrote: I started Doing This game a while ago and I love it so much! I am trying to start a YouTube channel! But first i have a question to ask. My YouTube channel will be big later, but i need gold member first! I f you could possibly do it for me my account I would like it on is called : hello2244. Pls and thank you! Heart PS: Thanks and If you like this I will make video's and it will be cool!

You possibly do not need gold member to start your Youtube channel, the truth is you need skills.
Do some tricks in agma.io like popsplits ,reverses ,etc. and record them and edit them and release it in Youtube.
If @Sora see's your channel grow well, I am sure he will give you gold member or a power pack for your video Smile .
Besides you don't start your first post asking for gold member, you need to introduce yourself!

(12-16-2020, 04:42 AM)fisa Wrote:

Ok I understand, Thanks dude for helping me and maybe we can play together!

And also you are a good person! Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like agma.ioisthebest's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, redknightYT
You want to play with me? Sure Big Grin
I am the Leader of Mega split Asia in agma.io and everyone knows me there, feel free to play with me , my user: fisa

Hey bro I am glad that my advice helped you. Idea

Hey, you can also give me the link of your channel I will subscribe you

Hope, you are active and have fun here in forums!!!!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • Redfox, redknightYT, Rocksock
Sora only gives Items/Bots/Goldmember to active youtubers so they can get big fast and get more clips. First, make your channel grow. Then maybe, just maybe sora will add you some items or gold member  Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • fisa, Rocksock