Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shades new skin ?_?
Shade i made a new skin for you bro  here you can take a look at it i could post another one if its eh :/ its out right now to!
You wont ever accomplish your goals if you never had them set, You cant expect god or reality do stuff for you it wont happen over night, Accomplish YOUR own goals ~Fandango
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fandango's post:
  • Redfox
Shade has left agma sorry. Idk if he is coming back but for now he won't be playing apparently.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
Dang man, When?
You wont ever accomplish your goals if you never had them set, You cant expect god or reality do stuff for you it wont happen over night, Accomplish YOUR own goals ~Fandango
(11-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Fandango Wrote: Dang man, When?

he shared his account and was banned from agma and for some other reasion he was  banned from the agma discord.

he will probably not return.
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • Redfox
(11-18-2020, 02:12 PM)HutDude Wrote:

he shared his account and was banned from agma and for some other reasion he was  banned from the agma discord.

He seemed like a nice guy. most of the time, and I guess he had a chance to do most things here. For the last little while though, to me it just felt like a roller coaster that I did not understand. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-18-2020, 09:40 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

He seemed like a nice guy. most of the time, and I guess he had a chance to do most things here. For the last little while though, to me it just felt like a roller coaster that I did not understand. :|

Ye shade is kind of annoyed of discord people..they say that shade is abusing but he is really not and he got annoyed about this so he probably left.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(11-19-2020, 06:12 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Ye shade is kind of annoyed of discord people..they say that shade is abusing but he is really not and he got annoyed about this so he probably left.

dont judge him unless you know everything.

he was annoyed sometimes, yes. but he was not banned for abusing perms
(11-19-2020, 12:39 PM)HutDude Wrote: dont judge him unless you know everything.

This happens often in life, where you find out about some situation that involved someone you knew, whether it was just casually, because you were part of the same social circle, or some on-line community, or whether you were their friend, but there's at least 2 sides to every story, and the more people who talk about something, the more that story grows legs, and then grows teeth, and hair, and... before you know it you have a holy terror in your midst -- a story about someone that has so little fact, and really, likely only the ability to hurt people. (Depending on who they are, and what the particulars are.)

Also known by the simpler term, 'drama'. it's just better avoided altogether, if you can help it.

But I have come to understand that on Discord, where the average age is between 14 and 16, you're crazy if you tell someone to not worry about whatever happened, because they WILL be curious. Young'uns of that age range usually are.

But you are doing yourself a favour if you stay silent about it, because no-one knows everything, and that way, you're sure to not hurt anyone, and not say something that is going to make the thing worse in some way, and end up hurting someone else in the community.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • HutDude
(11-17-2020, 01:41 AM)Light* Wrote: Shade has left agma sorry. Idk if he is coming back but for now he won't be playing apparently.

I'm gonna miss him ;-;
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • HutDude, solo_player123
(11-19-2020, 12:39 PM)HutDude Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 06:12 AM)imHitu Wrote:

dont judge him unless you know everything.

When did I say he abused roles? -_-
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
@imHitu
you said people said he is "abusing" lol
you cannot just "abuse", you only can abuse something (or someone)
(11-21-2020, 11:15 AM)HutDude Wrote: @imHitu
you said people said he is "abusing" lol
you cannot just "abuse", you only can abuse something (or someone)

OK??fine lol 
Idk what to say  Angel
I think there is a misunderstanding here:: Hitu did not say he was abusing.... Hitu said that "other" people said he was abusing and in Hitu's opinion he was not!
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • imHitu
(12-01-2020, 10:50 PM)Light* Wrote: I think there is a misunderstanding here:: Hitu did not say he was abusing.... Hitu said that "other" people said he was abusing and in Hitu's opinion he was not!

Yes thank you for explaining to hut
My English is bad  Undecided
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Light*