5.XY-INSTA
AND SOME OTHER SERVERS TOO!
DONT FORGET LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE VID [Image: smile.png]

https://youtu.be/C5UkJA1BqZs

MIND THAT
interesting jeje I do not know what it 's about but I support you
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
[-] The following 1 user Likes eltoxico's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ
(11-04-2020, 09:30 PM)eltoxico Wrote: interesting jeje I do not know what it 's about but I support you

You feel like supporting me because im going to support you make the new server on agma.io
Of course, what do you want me to do to help me with the new server?
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
Actully I really dont know cause I dont know the WHOLE server, how its going to look like, how your supposed to play it,
So what im saying you could pick a job for me (to make the game of course)  (:

(11-05-2020, 06:26 PM)Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ Wrote: Actully I really dont know cause I dont know the WHOLE server, how its going to look like, how your supposed to play it,
So what im saying you could pick a job for me (to make the game of course)  (:

(rember what am i here for in the first place! I will always help ANYONE with ANYTHING!!! 
Ask me anything and ill try to do it Smile       )