0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HACKER IN THE AGMA COMMUNITY

HACKER IN THE AGMA COMMUNITY

TO TELL THE TRUTH Y WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING WITH HACKERS WHO ENTER Account AND PLAY WITH HACK
Y DO NOT KNOW IF @Sora  THAT THERES ARE REPORTS OR Complaints FROM PEOPLE WHO ENTER INTO HER ACCOUNT IS Spending ALMOST ALL THE MONEY OR IT MAY BE ANOTHER worse THING YOU PASS

WHAT I ASK FOR TO BE ABLE TO SOLVE IT IS THAT someone OR SOME Moderator IS ALWAYS MONITORING EACH SERVER TO KNOW IF someone HAS Entering THE ACCOUNT THAT THE Moderator IS IN CHARGE
IF someone Tell Me WHY THERES IS HACKER Y WOULD BE VERY Thankful

VALAK THE EYE OF AGMA ALWAYS TO HELP  Blud
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
Um how did you get that valak thing its in like every single thing you say in the forum.

(11-05-2020, 02:34 PM)Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ Wrote: Um how did you get that valak thing its in like every single thing you say in the forum.

And actully I dont know the hacker your talking about
what about valak you want to know about the hacker is a hacker who enteros accounts many people reported that hacker
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte