0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A USEFUL CHANGE
Photo 
 NAME 

ALL OR SOME OF US HAVE PROFILES IN AGMA IO THERE ARE SOME THAT DON'T BUT WHAT I COME TO SAY IS THAT HALF IN AGMA HAVE PROFILES OR BETTER ICHO A GAME ACCOUNT from what I heard when I played in agma is that some people do not want to create an account since they cannot change the name or the password, if that seems fine to me, but counting on me we would all like to change the name

I know you do it in case of a forbidden or insulting name but I tell you an idea that could change its name 2 times and after those two times that are worth coins
if someone gave me an answer, they can post it in the comments so that I can help everyone more in agma

VALAK THE EYE OF AGMA ALWAYS TO HELP  Blud
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
(11-03-2020, 02:57 PM)eltoxico Wrote:
 NAME 

ALL OR SOME OF US HAVE PROFILES IN AGMA IO THERE ARE SOME THAT DON'T BUT WHAT I COME TO SAY IS THAT HALF IN AGMA HAVE PROFILES OR BETTER ICHO A GAME ACCOUNT from what I heard when I played in agma is that some people do not want to create an account since they cannot change the name or the password, if that seems fine to me, but counting on me we would all like to change the name

I know you do it in case of a forbidden or insulting name but I tell you an idea that could change its name 2 times and after those two times that are worth coins
if someone gave me an answer, they can post it in the comments so that I can help everyone more in agma

VALAK THE EYE OF AGMA ALWAYS TO HELP  Blud

It is a good idea but it's really hard, imagine a person who has around 200 friends and a half of tehm change their names, it could be very confusing for the player to know who is who, but also is a good idea, i know many games that have a change name option, it's normal to change your name there once and then it costs coins, usually the price is very high, there could be a system that lets the player know that his friend changed his name bye means of a message or putting the new and old name in the friendlist for a short time.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(11-03-2020, 05:20 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 02:57 PM)eltoxico Wrote:
 NOMBRE 

TODOS O ALGUNOS DE NOSOTROS TENEMOS PERFILES EN AGMA IO HAY ALGUNOS QUE NO LO HAGAN PERO LO QUE VENGO A DECIR ES QUE LA MITAD EN AGMA TIENEN PERFILES O MEJOR ICHO UNA CUENTA DE JUEGO  por lo que escuché cuando jugaba en agma es que algunas personas lo hacen No quiero crear una cuenta ya que no pueden cambiar el nombre o la contraseña, si eso me parece bien, pero contando conmigo a todos nos gustaría cambiar el nombre

Sé que lo haces en caso de un nombre prohibido o insultante pero yo contaros una idea que podria cambiar de nombre 2 veces y despues de esas dos veces que valen monedas
si alguien me diera una respuesta, la pueden publicar en los comentarios para que yo pueda ayudar a todos mas en agma

VALAK EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE A AYUDA  Blud

Es una buena idea pero es muy difícil, imagina una persona que tiene alrededor de 200 amigos y la mitad de ellos se cambian de nombre, podría ser muy confuso para el jugador saber quién es quién, pero también es una buena idea, lo sé. muchos juegos que tienen una opción de cambio de nombre, es normal cambiar tu nombre allí una vez y luego cuesta monedas, generalmente el precio es muy alto, podría haber un sistema que le permita al jugador saber que su amigo cambió su nombre por medio de un mensaje o poner el nombre nuevo y antiguo en la lista de amigos por un corto tiempo.
BludY understand thank you for giving me an answer I hope people understand
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte