Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wall+My friends
So , in this thread i'll be talking about The Wall,a faraway complex that i was locked in before before my friends helped me escape.

So,if you dont know,The Wall is a complex filled with the most notourious criminals all over the world.I'm not a big criminal,i just somehow got to be locked up there.Why?Well,because,there exists a clan called The Toppat Clan,and they thought i was one of them(which i'm not,the Wall owner,Dmitri Petrov,thought that when locking me up).

Then,i had an idea.
I was locked with someone named Henry,and i boosted him up,he landed in a vent,and grabbed a ladder to help me too,while our cell guard wasn't paying attention.We climbed out of the vent into the yard,when we saw a motorcycle and we drove to safety!

And that's how i escaped The Wall.

Now,lets talk about my friends.

Henry Stickmin:a criminal known to be the one that stole the Tunisian Diamond.We're best friends and some people even ship us.

Charles Calvin:One of the youngest and best government members,we're buddies,not super best friends tho.
I don't get it... is that a game? Or fiction? Huh
Me nither or was that in real life?
(11-02-2020, 06:02 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: So , in this thread i'll be talking about The Wall,a faraway complex that i was locked in before before my friends helped me escape.

So,if you dont know,The Wall is a complex filled with the most notourious criminals all over the world.I'm not a big criminal,i just somehow got to be locked up there.Why?Well,because,there exists a clan called The Toppat Clan,and they thought i was one of them(which i'm not,the Wall owner,Dmitri Petrov,thought that when locking me up).

Then,i had an idea.
I was locked with someone named Henry,and i boosted him up,he landed in a vent,and grabbed a ladder to help me too,while our cell guard wasn't paying attention.We climbed out of the vent into the yard,when we saw a motorcycle and we drove to safety!

Henry Stickmin:a criminal known to be the one that stole the Tunisian Diamond.We're best friends and some people even ship us.

Charles Calvin:One of the youngest and best government members,we're buddies,not super best friends tho.

To me, 'The Wall' is a Pink Floyd album!

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey, teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
"

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-02-2020, 10:51 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 06:02 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: So , in this thread i'll be talking about The Wall,a faraway complex that i was locked in before before my friends helped me escape.

Then,i had an idea.

"

its not ^-^

Then,i had an idea.

"

That was the first song that I remember hearing from my father, the video disturbed me a bit when I was little but even so that song brings back good memories Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(11-03-2020, 02:03 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Then,i had an idea.

"

That was the first song that I remember hearing from my father, the video disturbed me a bit when I was little but even so that song brings back good memories Smile
Wow thats cool bro  Cool  old memories are always special
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(11-03-2020, 03:58 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Then,i had an idea.

"

Wow thats cool bro  Cool  old memories are always special
yes, old rock, good memories Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Then,i had an idea.

"

Video link snipped, but you can see it in this thread.

I had never seen this video, actually, and watching these morose students fall off that plank thing seeming half stunned, and then the pretend "goo" coming ouyt of that machine -- yeah definitely disturbing!

I guess a number of people found highschool to be boring, and even 'dangerous' because it taught ideals, and avoided controversy. I'm not sure that it's any different today.

Musicians have always held a special platform to express their views, haven't they!

To me, this song will always be memorable because one year while I was at my highschool, on the last regular day of classes (Only 'final exams' remained, and only the people who were failing the subject generally had to attend those), the Drama guys who put on plays, helped with auditorium "shows" and whatnot set up this song to play on auto-loop starting a few minutes before the last class was due to be over. They hid the recording equipment, and spliced it into the school speaker system so that no-one would figure out how to turn it off, and that's the way our year ended. LOL!

The principal eventually ordered them to shut off the power to the whole school, lolol, that's how they got it to stop!

Who could ever forget that, right?!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter
um you guys are talking about something completely unrelated to my thread
Because no one understands what your thread is about Confused

So everyone is just guessing Idea

Tongue
(11-06-2020, 03:55 PM)Ellie Rose Wrote: um you guys are talking about something completely unrelated to my thread

Yeah, sorry for hijacking your thread!

Would you mind telling us more about your friends -- maybe a 2nd installment to this.... mystical story??

Take back your thread!

Make us understand!
~grins~
Fight the Good Fight
i made it clearly obvious that im talking about The Wall,and a bit about my friends
(11-07-2020, 08:26 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: i made it clearly obvious that im talking about The Wall,and a bit about my friends

What wall?

There was 'The Berlin Wall', but that got knocked down.

There's the 'Great Wall of China'... that thang is some kinda crazy.

But those are the only two actual walls that jump to mind! lol And then there was the album, but I already went there.

Tell us more about this 'wall'?? Where is it? What does it keep people away from?
Fight the Good Fight
Well i said thats its a faraway complex...what more do you need...