Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
Hi,im Ellie Rose(you can call me Ellie),im new to the forums and i hope ill have some fun here!
Im 16 years old,and my favorite .io games are agma,bonk.io,and slithercraft.io(a.k.a a minecraft version of slither.io).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ellie Rose's post:
  • Owl
(10-27-2020, 07:12 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: Hi,im Ellie Rose(you can call me Ellie),im new to the forums and i hope ill have some fun here!
Im 16 years old,and my favorite .io games are agma,bonk.io,and slithercraft.io(a.k.a a minecraft version of slither.io).
    Welcome to the forums Ellie, you are in the right site if you like Agma.io. I play both Agar.io and Agma.io.(  I'm fairly new to Agma.io but have been playing it a lot more than  Agar.io lately).
(10-27-2020, 07:12 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: Hi,im Ellie Rose(you can call me Ellie),im new to the forums and i hope ill have some fun here!

Hey Ellie, welcome to the community! Their is plenty of fun around here Wink just dive right in.

- any Q’s just ask
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]

Hi Ellie, and welcome to the Forums!

How long have you been playing Agma now? I'm just wondering if you're just the latest new person to the Forums, that is nonetheless already fairly well known in the community!

I suppose it also depends on what your favourite servers are. If you don't play in SS NA, then you've likely never seen me. lol

Hope that you have fun here, widen your circle of friends, and maybe share what's on your mind with us here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ, Owl