Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma issue'
Hey yall ;Wink
Did you saw new update in agma mobile it's a bit good more
But it came to ask , @Sora i didn't play in agma for a while  2 3 months and the last time i leave my account was 100lvl -80xp  almost 101 
I just decided to check my account today and i saw it 102lvl i didn't expect that because agma still have issue in those things you should fix it

Before i reach 1k without playing xd
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
(10-21-2020, 09:43 PM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hey yall ;Wink
But it came to ask , @Sora i didn't play in agma for a while  2 3 months and the last time i leave my account was 100lvl -80xp  almost 101 
I just decided to check my account today and i saw it 102lvl i didn't expect that because agma still have issue in those things you should fix it

Hmmm are you sure about that? I don't think that happens to anyone..maybe someone has your account and played on it.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(10-22-2020, 02:44 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Hmmm are you sure about that? I don't think that happens to anyone..maybe someone has your account and played on it.

Nop xd i im  sure if i were shared my pass why i could ask here?
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 

(10-22-2020, 05:29 AM)Tonyagma Wrote:

Maybe ask sora bewcuse he can see people location xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Tonyagma
(10-23-2020, 04:34 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Congrat for i lvl is almost end . ?? 

No i dont need btw it helps me in some ways i like it 
Also tony has been left .

(10-23-2020, 09:02 PM)Tonyagma Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 04:34 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Congrat for i lvl is almost end . ?? 

No i dont need btw it helps me in some ways i like it 
Also tony has been left .

Wdym for congrats I?

And why quit agma? Sad I am not gone quit soon too but I will still try to be axtive..

I'll try it Wink
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨