Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ideas nuevas
Thumbs Up 
What do you think of the idea of adding the new powerups to the spin to win, I also think it would be a good idea to make an informative guide for new youtubers looking for how to get a youtuber membership Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes hinyerman32's post:
  • Sora
A spin to win update might be fun Tongue
Also, if you change your text color to something other than black, it would be easier for members to read! It’s a little difficult against the black background the forums has Smile
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(10-07-2020, 06:26 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: A spin to win update might be fun Tongue
Also, if you change your text color to something other than black, it would be easier for members to read! It’s a little difficult against the black background the forums has Smile

I can make good one Smile should I do it ?
If you guys want me to I will otherwise idk..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(10-07-2020, 05:34 PM)hinyerman32 Wrote: What do you think of the idea of adding the new powerups to the spin to win, I also think it would be a good idea to make an informative guide for new youtubers looking for how to get a youtuber membership Heart Heart Heart

I agree with you and Heather -- changing up powers on the wheel with some of the newer ones might give people a way to try out the new powers, courtesy the wheel. Smile

As for your YouTube question, probably a lot of what being a YouTuber entails is scattered around various posts, so yes, it could be useful to pull that all together.

You might want to check out the Agma Discord server, where you can likely talk to some new You Tubers (they have the 'Small YouTuber' role), and pick their brains for some tips on how to get your own channel hopping.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!