Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You need this .
Hey guys :Smile

It's one thing what i want to say for depressed peoples
Many of them fall in this  the reason must be because they lost what they wanted or they keep make bad mistakes about everything . 

We all make them and we all need them . Why do i say becuase we need them ? You must he courious let' me explain more 

God didn't brough you here to have things what you have or what you wants them the sentence of life says in thier ways : [b]you have to fight me every single time i can get what you can't even imagine im here to explain what  happens in this world but you don't have also to gave up in first times when god said : i let my prayers to have what they want but to get everything but i didn't never make the worst point in thier life they made it in own themselves because they thought if you make once you don't have to repeat . It's always a choice for everything .⬇️
[/b]

[b]A mistake repeated more than once it's decison.[/b]

[b]When it's your turn to be happy it's the most repeat question in your mind .[/b]
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
(10-06-2020, 11:21 PM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hey guys :Smile

It's one thing what i want to say for depressed peoples
Many of them fall in this  the reason must be because they lost what they wanted or they keep make bad mistakes about everything . 

We all make them and we all need them . Why do i say becuase we need them ? You must he courious let' me explain more 

God didn't brough you here to have things what you have or what you wants them the sentence of life says in thier ways : [b]you have to fight me every single time i can get what you can't even imagine im here to explain what  happens in this world but you don't have also to gave up in first times when god said : i let my prayers to have what they want but to get everything but i didn't never make the worst point in thier life they made it in own themselves because they thought if you make once you don't have to repeat . It's always a choice for everything .⬇️
[/b]

[b]A mistake repeated more than once it's decison.[/b]

[b]When it's your turn to be happy it's the most repeat question in your mind .[/b]

Thanks for this post it makes me feel better with myself Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Tonyagma