Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Abusing Mods
(Demone plays in Solo Agf NA and power-ups cannot be used there. Just a note.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa
Demone, Samira was literally trying to convince me to kill myself.  I have the screen shots and video footage to prove it but I will not be posting such negativity.  The post Samira is referring to to try to take a shot at my credibility is absolute BS.  
If you are going to take that more serious than Samira trying to bully me into committing suicide then it just shows how truly bias and a nasty person you are.  Sora needs to remove all mods and especially the Bias ones like urself who do nothing but take the sides of your past friends.

the fact that a MOD is literally steering this thread away from the fact MODS ARE NOTHING BUT POWER ABUSERS is just too funny.  Its like you guys know you are wrong so you guys just change the subject and start taking shots at my credibility and bring up things that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STATE OF THE SERVER.

IF U WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY CREDIBILITY. How about acknowledge that I have been the best damn agf player for years and just MIGHT HAPPEN TO UNDERSTAND THE SERVER BEYOND ANYONE ELSE.

Demone you are an absolute joke of a mod to let the thread be interrupted by junk bs post.  You fail as an agf solo moderator AND a forums moderator.
(01-27-2021, 10:17 AM)Mindless Wrote: Demone, Samira was literally trying to convince me to kill myself.  I have the screen shots and video footage to prove it but I will not be posting such negativity.  The post Samira is referring to to try to take a shot at my credibility is absolute BS.  
If you are going to take that more serious than Samira trying to bully me into committing suicide then it just shows how truly bias and a nasty person you are.  Sora needs to remove all mods and especially the Bias ones like urself who do nothing but take the sides of your past friends.

the fact that a MOD is literally steering this thread away from the fact MODS ARE NOTHING BUT POWER ABUSERS is just too funny.  Its like you guys know you are wrong so you guys just change the subject and start taking shots at my credibility and bring up things that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STATE OF THE SERVER.

IF U WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY CREDIBILITY. How about acknowledge that I have been the best damn agf player for years and just MIGHT HAPPEN TO UNDERSTAND THE SERVER BEYOND ANYONE ELSE.

Demone you are an absolute joke of a mod to let the thread be interrupted by junk bs post.  You fail as an agf solo moderator AND a forums moderator.

Sad because I was trying to understand well  the situation by asking you two questions, which you never answered (because I repeat, I was not this Moderator in the situation you describe) I was trying to help and improve things . If your behavior could be as great as the way you play, we wouldn't be there. And i'm not a forum Moderator .
This needs to stop now. I only let this thread stay because there was a mature debate going on about how moderation could be improved, but it’s gone too far at this point. Further insults from anyone involved will result in warnings towards a ban.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart