Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Hey guys, we are gone have a new update it's gone be custom background. Sora announced this in dicord. So I thout to annouse it here..lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont, Squirrel
(09-03-2020, 03:15 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys, we are gone have a new update it's gone be custom background. Sora announced this in dicord. So I thout to annouse it here..lol

This will be fun >: )
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 
(09-03-2020, 07:54 PM)kingsimont Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:15 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys, we are gone have a new update it's gone be custom background. Sora announced this in dicord. So I thout to annouse it here..lol

This will be fun >: )

I know right I am so excited
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

Oh yes i already saw that there, nice update, also there will be corrections for pwoers, the anti-rec will be less expensive and it will have less duration
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-03-2020, 11:50 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Oh yes i already saw that there, nice update, also there will be corrections for pwoers, the anti-rec will be less expensive and it will have less duration

Ye it got realised like 3 hours ago Smile epic update sora!!
(09-04-2020, 03:22 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Bakcgrounds are nice, but i'll be sick if i see it everytime  Sad
Also i love pizza ✨

Yes, and I am hoping that Sora will make the background we had last Halloween as one of the options to use!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes, and I am hoping that Sora will make the background we had last Halloween as one of the options to usi
I dont really know which one but maybe do you have a screen shot of it? Maybe I think I know what you are thinking about but not sure.

(09-04-2020, 04:54 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

There is option to turn them on and off lol
(09-04-2020, 10:39 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Yes, and I am hoping that Sora will make the background we had last Halloween as one of the options to usi
I dont really know which one but maybe do you have a screen shot of it? Maybe I think I know what you are thinking about but not sure.

I know, i like background but with less opaccity
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Yes, and I am hoping that Sora will make the background we had last Halloween as one of the options to usi

No but it was live for everyone last year in the days leading up to Halloween! There were a lot of videos made with that active -- the background was a hugs spooky looking house, and so on! It was very well done! Even recently I have seen "Best moments" videos that use clips from that time. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-04-2020, 10:25 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

(09-03-2020, 11:50 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Oh yes i already saw that there, nice update, also there will be corrections for pwoers, the anti-rec will be less expensive and it will have less duration

I know, i like background but with less opaccity

Yes I think u can do that.

(09-05-2020, 02:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Yes, and I am hoping that Sora will make the background we had last Halloween as one of the options to usi

No but it was live for everyone last year in the days leading up to Halloween!  There were a lot of videos made with that active -- the background was a hugs spooky looking house, and so on! It was very well done! Even recently I have seen "Best moments" videos that use clips from that time. lol

Omg yes yes I rember that..it was like a theme right? That was epic :0