Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My past
So,you might see me as a nice guy,but i have a really dark past.
   So,before,i was a really toxic guy(and thats what im gonna talk about here),i had a minecraft server(not the one i am co-owner now on,which is Rundown's server) and i also was part of a discord server owned by someone named Skap.
   On the discord server i usually kept advertising my server,being toxic to people that dont want to join it.Skap was pretty mad and i got banned from that server.Then i made my own discord server where i had advertisement of my server a bunch.
   Then,i won 2 CONSECUTIVE Skeppy events(which are like MrBeast events) winning at the first one $1000 and at the second one winning $2000,with total of $3000 in 2 days.Then,the fighting began.
   RundownHD(one of my best friends)never won any event until then,and people said i scammed him with giving him $500 out of the $1000 in the first event.Rundown said it was a promise and he said it was a total scam.
   Then,Skeppy asked Skap if the $3000 price for me winning 2 events was worth it,and Skap said no,then why it wasnt worth it.
   From then on,ALL Skeppy fans hated me,and i dont know how to stop them.

Thats the story.

It's not that dark when you feel it after reading,but for me it was a total nightmare,no joke.
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(09-02-2020, 08:33 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: So,you might see me as a nice guy,but i have a really dark past.
   So,before,i was a really toxic guy(and thats what im gonna talk about here),i had a minecraft server(not the one i am co-owner now on,which is Rundown's server) and i also was part of a discord server owned by someone named Skap.
   On the discord server i usually kept advertising my server,being toxic to people that dont want to join it.Skap was pretty mad and i got banned from that server.Then i made my own discord server where i had advertisement of my server a bunch.
   Then,i won 2 CONSECUTIVE Skeppy events(which are like MrBeast events) winning at the first one $1000 and at the second one winning $2000,with total of $3000 in 2 days.Then,the fighting began.
   RundownHD(one of my best friends)never won any event until then,and people said i scammed him with giving him $500 out of the $1000 in the first event.Rundown said it was a promise and he said it was a total scam.
   Then,Skeppy asked Skap if the $3000 price for me winning 2 events was worth it,and Skap said no,then why it wasnt worth it.

Thats the story.

It's not that dark when you feel it after reading,but for me it was a total nightmare,no joke.

Sorry that there's been no replies to this.

But for me, it's clear that English is not your first language, and you are having trouble telling the whole story.

I don't know what 'Skeppy' is. And I don't understand why people thought you 'scammed' Skap, or even why you gave him $500.

It's hard to reply to something that you can make no sense out of, so I thought I'd write this, rather than have you possibly think no-one was reading your story, or maybe that no-one cared!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-02-2020, 08:33 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: So,you might see me as a nice guy,but i have a really dark past.

Thats the story.

Dang that sucks maybe u should tell the police..lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
i didnt scam skap i scammed rundown
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(09-02-2020, 04:26 PM)DASNERTH Wrote: i didnt scam skap i scammed rundown

What do u mean by that?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel
@imHitu He means he made rundown a promise,then scammed him by not doing what he promised.
<3 you all ^-^
(09-27-2020, 04:57 PM)Narmin00 Wrote: @imHitu He means he made rundown a promise,then scammed him by not doing what he promised.

oh that sucks!
Hey man,

people make some really bad mistakes some times, often when we're not in the right frame of mind.
that's a-ok man, just remember what you did and why. 
Never go back to that place and find what makes you happy and learn from it.
that's all you can do my friend.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-29-2020, 12:40 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Hey man,

people make some really bad mistakes some times, often when we're not in the right frame of mind.
that's a-ok man, just remember what you did and why. 
Never go back to that place and find what makes you happy and learn from it.
that's all you can do my friend.

I can totally relate to this right now....
WOAHHH

u won 2 skeppy events :0

thats one big flex

I envy u
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(10-01-2020, 12:56 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: WOAHHH

u won 2 skeppy events :0

thats one big flex

I envy u

congrats