Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish?
The international forums are some empty so i'll just make a question, someone speaks spanish or wants to learn
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 02:10 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The international forums are some empty so i'll just make a question, someone speaks spanish or wants to learn

There are a ton of Spanish-speaking players in the game now. There's a bunch that only speak Spanish, and no English, which is why some servers, everyone just talks in Spanish! (lol) I find that the Google translators English to Spanish and vice versa are pretty good, so you can figure out what people are saying if you really want to.

But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. Smile

Learning the other language would be easier in Discord where copy & paste works just fine.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • adrianekeith1973, fisa, Jupiter, Official Curly, Sora
(09-02-2020, 08:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:10 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The international forums are some empty so i'll just make a question, someone speaks spanish or wants to learn

There are a ton of Spanish-speaking players in the game now. There's a bunch that only speak Spanish, and no English, which is why some servers, everyone just talks in Spanish! (lol)  I find that the Google translators English to Spanish and vice versa are pretty good, so you can figure out what people are saying if you really want to.

But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. Smile

Learning the other language would be easier in Discord where copy & paste works just fine.

Yes I prefer that too XD squirrel pro
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-02-2020, 08:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

There are a ton of Spanish-speaking players in the game now. There's a bunch that only speak Spanish, and no English, which is why some servers, everyone just talks in Spanish! (lol)  I find that the Google translators English to Spanish and vice versa are pretty good, so you can figure out what people are saying if you really want to.

Server with most kind of spanish players:
-Selfeed NA
-Battle royale NA
-Fastplit virusfarm

I don't use google translate i want to say my own english, actually i'm learning but i just use google translate when i don't know a word, I use more english in-game,i love it Smile
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel

I speak spanish sometimes Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Official Curly
(09-15-2020, 11:11 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

Nice, i know many player use words in spanish but also speak enlgish at the same time is weird, they mix the words
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • fisa, QueenHeather
Now there is actually this new channel in the Agma Discord Server's text Channels Category called,"language-translations" this is apparently just a channel where you can have the ability to choose what kind of language that you can be able to understand and all you have to do is to type the language name in the chat and Sora will be right there just to set it for you! But your not allowed to use Google Translate or any sort of translate that you are able to copy, please just try your best to look it up before it and memorize the things all your head and you will be able to put in the chat Smile

(09-15-2020, 11:55 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Nice, i know many player use words in spanish but also speak enlgish at the same time is weird, they mix the words
I think Most players will most likely speak English more often because of how exactly they are able to understand it very well Smile

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-15-2020, 11:57 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Now there is actually this new channel in the Agma Discord Server's text Channels Category called,"language-translations" this is apparently just a channel where you can have the ability to choose what kind of language that you can be able to understand and all you have to do is to type the language name in the chat and Sora will be right there just to set it for you! But your not allowed to use Google Translate or any sort of translate that you are able to copy, please just try your best to look it up before it and memorize the things all your head and you will be able to put in the chat Smile

I think Most players will most likely speak English more often because of how exactly they are able to understand it very well Smile

Actually i have many friends dont understand spanish so i need to traduce everything to them, also english people dont understand spanish, is normal
Also i love pizza ✨

Hahaha in my area, we call that “Spanglish!” We have a large Hispanic community here, and they tend to speak in a mixture of both English and Spanish so it’s easier for them to find the right words, and easier for English speakers to read between the lines, so to say Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(09-16-2020, 09:19 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 11:57 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Now there is actually this new channel in the Agma Discord Server's text Channels Category called,"language-translations" this is apparently just a channel where you can have the ability to choose what kind of language that you can be able to understand and all you have to do is to type the language name in the chat and Sora will be right there just to set it for you! But your not allowed to use Google Translate or any sort of translate that you are able to copy, please just try your best to look it up before it and memorize the things all your head and you will be able to put in the chat Smile

Actually i have many friends dont understand spanish so i need to traduce everything to them, also english people dont understand spanish, is normal
some other people that speaks English can somehow understand Spanish even clearly which is cool

(09-16-2020, 11:56 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 09:19 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

(09-15-2020, 11:11 PM)nachochesse Wrote: I speak spanish sometimes Smile

some other people that speaks English can somehow understand Spanish even clearly which is cool
Yes, im not very good speaking english but i also understand is nice to meet people speaking english
Also i love pizza ✨
@Squirrel

"But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. "

When I press L and get the log you can click on the line that you want to translate and "Miracle Scripts" opens up a translator so I don't need to copy and paste.

P.S. You need to show me how to take a quote from another's post lol. I pressed the button "quote" but that did not do anything.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
(09-17-2020, 04:26 PM)Light* Wrote: @Squirrel

"But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. "

When I press L and get the log you can click on the line that you want to translate and "Miracle Scripts" opens up a translator so I don't need to copy and paste.

P.S.  You need to show me how to take a quote from another's post lol.  I pressed the button "quote" but that did not do anything.

That's cool future :0
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

P.S.  You need to show me how to take a quote from another's post lol.  I pressed the button "quote" but that did not do anything.

What I do, is always hit 'reply' to a post I'm answering. That starts by quoting the whole original post that you are replying to.

If it's too long, I will then strip parts out... pictures, videos, or other quoted messages. (lol)

Most of the people here use 'reply' and if the chain gets long enough, each post can become harder to read. (lol)

I'm sure you'll do famously!  I bet you could take my ethereal (no-one has actually asked to take it, lollll) "Posting 101" course, and get 100%!

Now I'm curious what the 'quote' button does do! LOL!
~tries a few things and looks stumped~
Well, I see what you mean! (lol) Maybe there was a config option that Sora disabled? It would explain why I just automatically think to hit 'reply'. Only the vaguest part of my mind was saying, "Yeah, there IS a 'Quote' button too!" lol
Would you mind if I told you that you are the most 'complete' examiner that I've ever known? You seem to have a sheer need to discover everything associated to a task, once you're asked to do it. Kind of like a 'Quality Assurance Queen'!

I bet there's a part to that (quoting), that still makes you curious.  You have likely seen me "reply" to 3 or 4 people in a single post! The reason for that, is if you post two consecutive messages in a thread, it amalgamates the two so it appears to be just a single post!

Be wary!  As soon as you get there, there are bugs that come up too. I bet that you could figure out the exact situations, but I have caught it misquoting, when that happens, and seeing replies where it seemed to hide the person's response altogether -- if you were careful in reading the text inside the quote as you replied, you would see it, but once you hit 'Post' or 'Update Post' it would simply not display!

MyBB is near to my heart, because it's seemingly almost as old as I am (lollll), but it has a number of issues that have never been fixed or even properly explained how to reproduce it.

But please!! Do not take this as a challenge! If you do, I will pronounce you as 'anal' as my ex was. (I mean that in the nicest way, lol... She could find any bug, and any seeming oddity in code, and simply could not rest until she'd found her answers! There is a simplicity, and a will to let go of anxiety in just saying, "Oh who cares! If it's gone 30+ years without explanation, why do I need to?!")
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
[quote pid='137917' dateline='1600399345']

What I do, is always hit 'reply' to a post I'm answering. That starts by quoting the whole original post that you are replying to.

If it's too long, I will then strip parts out... pictures, videos, or other quoted messages. (lol)

Most of the people here use 'reply' and if the chain gets long enough, each post can become harder to read. (lol)

I'm sure you'll do famously!  I bet you could take my ethereal (no-one has actually asked to take it, lollll) "Posting 101" course, and get 100%!

Now I'm curious what the 'quote' button does do! LOL!
~tries a few things and looks stumped~
Well, I see what you mean! (lol) Maybe there was a config option that Sora disabled? It would explain why I just automatically think to hit 'reply'. Only the vaguest part of my mind was saying, "Yeah, there IS a 'Quote' button too!" lol
Would you mind if I told you that you are the most 'complete' examiner that I've ever known? You seem to have a sheer need to discover everything associated to a task, once you're asked to do it. Kind of like a 'Quality Assurance Queen'!

I bet there's a part to that (quoting), that still makes you curious.  You have likely seen me "reply" to 3 or 4 people in a single post! The reason for that, is if you post two consecutive messages in a thread, it amalgamates the two so it appears to be just a single post!

Be wary!  As soon as you get there, there are bugs that come up too. I bet that you could figure out the exact situations, but I have caught it misquoting, when that happens, and seeing replies where it seemed to hide the person's response altogether -- if you were careful in reading the text inside the quote as you replied, you would see it, but once you hit 'Post' or 'Update Post' it would simply not display!

MyBB is near to my heart, because it's seemingly almost as old as I am (lollll), but it has a number of issues that have never been fixed or even properly explained how to reproduce it.

But please!! Do not take this as a challenge! If you do, I will pronounce you as 'anal' as my ex was. (I mean that in the nicest way, lol... She could find any bug, and any seeming oddity in code, and simply could not rest until she'd found her answers! There is a simplicity, and a will to let go of anxiety in just saying, "Oh who cares! If it's gone 30+ years without explanation, why do I need to?!")

[/quote]

That's answers my questions.  I will see how it looks like.

LOL yes I am a good quality assurance person and I am very thorough and trying to figure out something that is broken is interesting too, but I am not like ur ex… when there is a perfectly good work around it’s good enough for me unless it would be quite simple to fix the problem.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • fisa