Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I teach for free
I am a veteran player in all agar.io and related games such as cellz.io, vanis.io, and gota.io. If you would like to become better at any of these games dm me on my discord and I am happy to help free of charge.

My discord is here: 6pax#1948
(08-31-2020, 10:41 PM)6pax gaming Wrote: I am a veteran player in all agar.io and related games such as cellz.io, vanis.io, and gota.io. If you would like to become better at any of these games dm me on my discord and I am happy to help free of charge.

I'm actually a veteran just in agar.io and agma.io i just play agma now maybe i'm a noob in agar  Rolleyes
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-01-2020, 01:55 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 10:41 PM)6pax gaming Wrote: I am a veteran player in all agar.io and related games such as cellz.io, vanis.io, and gota.io. If you would like to become better at any of these games dm me on my discord and I am happy to help free of charge.

I'm actually a veteran just in agar.io and agma.io i just play agma now maybe i'm a noob in agar  Rolleyes

Ye same I used to play agar.io...lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-01-2020, 03:19 AM)imHitu Wrote:

i dont know why but i played agario today and yes im a noob Tongue
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 01:03 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 03:19 AM)imHitu Wrote:

i dont know why but i played agario today and yes im a noob Tongue

O that's nice if u keep on playing everday u will get pro Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma