Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why fourms ...
im wondering why fourms always get's down for 4-5 day even i don't not understand to much about those page's but
i were wish from sora to fix this problem for ever if he can 
im addicted here ... 
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-31-2020, 09:53 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: im wondering why fourms always get's down for 4-5 day even i don't not understand to much about those page's but
im addicted here ... 

I dont really know anything about this issue but I am guessing its beacuse maybe crashes or some bug...idk lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-31-2020, 09:53 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: im wondering why fourms always get's down for 4-5 day even i don't not understand to much about those page's but
im addicted here ... 

There has been a bug in this software for years, and from time to time, it does crash. The worst I've ever seen it was 2 days in a row it was down, because Sora is the only one who can reset it. It's never anywhere close to 4 days, and is usually fixed on the same day.

Since development for this software is pretty much stagnant, I suspect we will have to just live with it. But it hasn't been too bad lately -- there are occasional stretches where it crashes every other day or so, but for the most part, I find it is okay.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-01-2020, 04:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
im addicted here ... 

There has been a bug in this software for years, and from time to time, it does crash. The worst I've ever seen it was 2 days in a row it was down, because Sora is the only one who can reset it.  It's never anywhere close to 4 days, and is usually fixed on the same day.

Since development for this software is pretty much stagnant, I suspect we will have to just live with it. But it hasn't been too bad lately -- there are occasional stretches where it crashes every other day or so, but for the most part, I find it is okay.

Long time, maybe time to fix it, no?
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 01:49 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
im addicted here ... 

There has been a bug in this software for years, and from time to time, it does crash. The worst I've ever seen it was 2 days in a row it was down, because Sora is the only one who can reset it.  It's never anywhere close to 4 days, and is usually fixed on the same day.

Some bugs just.... are hard to find. I mean, this software package has to be 20+ yrs old, and the original developers may have died since then! Anything's possible, but this one I would not hold my breath for.
Fight the Good Fight
(09-02-2020, 08:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
im addicted here ... 

Some bugs just.... are hard to find. I mean, this software package has to be 20+ yrs old, and the original developers may have died since then! Anything's possible, but this one I would not hold my breath for.

Haha and it's even hard for sora to handle it beacuse there is noone else can.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-02-2020, 10:53 AM)imHitu Wrote:
im addicted here ... 

Sora has not spent any amount of time trying to change the Forums, nor should he have to! Again, the software package has been in the public domain for at least 20 years, and probably more than 30! He used MyBB because it was free, and ready-made. He could open up a web site, get Agar players coming to his Forums, get a new idea as people complained about agar, then get to work on developing AGF, which is exactly what he did!

Thanks to MiniClip not doing much work on their game, when he had AGF ready, there were lots of people ready to try Sora's alternative to Agar! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(09-03-2020, 07:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 04:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote: There has been a bug in this software for years, and from time to time, it does crash. The worst I've ever seen it was 2 days in a row it was down, because Sora is the only one who can reset it.  It's never anywhere close to 4 days, and is usually fixed on the same day.

Sora has not spent any amount of time trying to change the Forums, nor should he have to!  Again, the software package has been in the public domain for at least 20 years, and probably more than 30! He used MyBB because it was free, and ready-made.  He could open up a web site, get Agar players coming to his Forums, get a new idea as people complained about agar, then get to work on developing AGF, which is exactly what he did!

Thanks to MiniClip not doing much work on their game, when he had AGF ready, there were lots of people ready to try Sora's alternative to Agar! Big Grin

Wow sora has great support by everyone Big Grin
Thought it was forum spammers that would cause the MyBB forum software to crash at first, but then found out the crash with the database error actually happens because of DDoS attacks. It has happened historically, from time to time.
The regular attacks since 2019 have actually been from the same person. Just recently we uncovered who this person is. Taking things from there.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 7 users Like Sora's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, imHitu, nachochesse, QueenHeather, Shade1453, Squirrel , Tonyagma
(09-03-2020, 03:02 PM)Sora Wrote: Thought it was forum spammers that would cause the MyBB forum software to crash at first, but then found out the crash with the database error actually happens because of DDoS attacks. It has happened historically, from time to time.
The regular attacks since 2019 have actually been from the same person. Just recently we uncovered who this person is. Taking things from there.

Maybe can you check his ip?  Than u can ban.
(09-03-2020, 03:02 PM)Sora Wrote: Thought it was forum spammers that would cause the MyBB forum software to crash at first, but then found out the crash with the database error actually happens because of DDoS attacks. It has happened historically, from time to time.

You should ban him, but i dont know, is like spammers, they create new spam account, you can ban his direct ip is like the agma hacker, you know what person i mean, he creates new account everydays and he is banned everytime, he was the other day restarting the x-y server and he says he's trying a new script hmmm.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-03-2020, 07:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 04:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote: There has been a bug in this software for years, and from time to time, it does crash. The worst I've ever seen it was 2 days in a row it was down, because Sora is the only one who can reset it.  It's never anywhere close to 4 days, and is usually fixed on the same day.

Sora has not spent any amount of time trying to change the Forums, nor should he have to!  Again, the software package has been in the public domain for at least 20 years, and probably more than 30! He used MyBB because it was free, and ready-made.  He could open up a web site, get Agar players coming to his Forums, get a new idea as people complained about agar, then get to work on developing AGF, which is exactly what he did!

let's just say that Agma.io and the AgarioForums have different softwares, Agma.io's connecting software is Cloudflare and Forums connecting software is MyBB. Agma.io has been around for 3 years now and The game has been doing an amazing job even though its growing lots of members and I have been playing this game ever since back in February 25, 2018 and came to the discord server in March 2018, I was amazed when i saw 45k members that had already joined in this website. I would like to give a Huge thanks @Sora & @Restlac for making this awesome game for us Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Jupiter

To late but yup i got it !
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
(09-23-2020, 11:25 AM)Tonyagma Wrote:

To late but yup i got it !

Nice xD
(09-10-2020, 09:34 AM)nachochesse Wrote: let's just say that Agma.io and the AgarioForums have different softwares, Agma.io's connecting software is Cloudflare and Forums connecting software is MyBB. Agma.io has been around for 3 years now and The game has been doing an amazing job even though its growing lots of members and I have been playing this game ever since back in February 25, 2018 and came to the discord server in March 2018, I was amazed when i saw 45k members that had already joined in this website. I would like to give a Huge thanks @Sora & @Restlac for making this awesome game for us Smile

You took a decent stab at explaining things, but CloudFlare is a provider, not an application, and actually, traffic for the Forums also goes through CloudFlare.

And although the number of members seems really high to you, remember that a lot of them are bots or disgruntled users who were banned, so the actual number should be lower by probably at least 10000!
Fight the Good Fight