Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker
Hey guys I have a question..what's going on with sora? Is he hacked or soemthing? I heard people talking about it but not sure if it's really the truth..if anyone's knows please tell me. And I wasn't active yesterday so sont really know what happen.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-31-2020, 01:02 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys I have a question..what's going on with sora? Is he hacked or soemthing? I heard people talking about it but not sure if it's really the truth..if anyone's knows please tell me. And I wasn't active yesterday so sont really know what happen.

I last saw new stuff from Sora from some time yesterday. He has not been 'hacked'.

It seems you have no details of anything weird yourself, so I don't know what to say, other than that!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-31-2020, 05:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 01:02 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys I have a question..what's going on with sora? Is he hacked or soemthing? I heard people talking about it but not sure if it's really the truth..if anyone's knows please tell me. And I wasn't active yesterday so sont really know what happen.

I last saw new stuff from Sora from some time yesterday.  He has not been 'hacked'.

It seems you have no details of anything weird yourself, so I don't know what to say, other than that!

I mean people were talking about it so not my falt :/
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

There are many people saying "i'm a hacker" but they just wamt attention, but also there are some hackers in agma doing illegal things, these days there were many weirds things in my game but i dont know, Sora is not still hacked, he's knows more about his acc than the "hackers".
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-01-2020, 01:53 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

There are many people saying "i'm a hacker" but they just wamt attention, but also there are some hackers in agma doing illegal things, these days there were many weirds things in my game but i dont know, Sora is not still hacked, he's knows more about his acc than the "hackers".

Ye, lol that's ture!!
(09-01-2020, 03:18 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Ye, lol that's ture!!
Mmm but i'm afraid, many weird things are happening in agma  Confused
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 01:01 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 03:18 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Ye, lol that's ture!!
Mmm but i'm afraid, many weird things are happening in agma  Confused

I know I am kind of scared...