Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is really happening to agma.io!
If you guys have might not actually noticed already, this small youtuber and agma.io player named,"Toxic Magma YT" is deleting the ingame scripts and hacking Sora's account right now, @Squirrel , @Shade1234, & @xRENDEx pls do something like banning from the ingame and the forums and the discord server (The Official Agma.io Discord Server), The game is going to come into an end and won't exist in the internet ever again if you don't do something!  Sad
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-31-2020, 12:10 AM)nachochesse Wrote: If you guys have might not actually noticed already, this small youtuber and agma.io player named,"Toxic Magma YT" is deleting the ingame scripts and hacking Sora's account right now, @Squirrel , @Shade1234, & @xRENDEx pls do something like banning from the ingame and the forums and the discord server (The Official Agma.io Discord Server), The game is going to come into an end and won't exist in the internet ever again if you don't do something!  Sad

Is this real or joke? I dont know if he actually hacking..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-31-2020, 12:10 AM)nachochesse Wrote: If you guys have might not actually noticed already, this small youtuber and agma.io player named,"Toxic Magma YT" is deleting the ingame scripts and hacking Sora's account right now, @Squirrel , @Shade1234, & @xRENDEx pls do something like banning from the ingame and the forums and the discord server (The Official Agma.io Discord Server), The game is going to come into an end and won't exist in the internet ever again if you don't do something!  Sad

Lol you right i was watching him for long time and he usually goes to supersonic na, he restarted th server, the day he was there my game restarted 4 times and i couldnt join my acc it said incorrect pass lol

(08-31-2020, 02:35 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Is this real or joke? I dont know if he actually hacking..

It's not a joke when he is in a server, there are weird events
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Nacho, are you okay?! Have you been imbibing hallucinogens?!

I don't know what else would make you say what you did. (lolol)

Perhaps you could explain in greater detail what you saw to make you think this is what's going on?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-31-2020, 04:54 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Nacho, are you okay?!  Have you been imbibing hallucinogens?!

I don't know what else would make you say what you did. (lolol)

Perhaps you could explain in greater detail what you saw to make you think this is what's going on?!

See I told you everyone was talking about it Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-31-2020, 05:26 PM)imHitu Wrote:

You say "everyone", but so far I've only heard something from Nacho and you, and I still have no clue if either of you actually saw anything yourselves, let alone figure out an explanation.

You may as well have seen a UFO, for all I know now. And that ends up being meaningless!
Fight the Good Fight
(08-31-2020, 06:55 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

You say "everyone", but so far I've only heard something from Nacho and you, and I still have no clue if either of you actually saw anything yourselves, let alone figure out an explanation.

You may as well have seen a UFO, for all I know now.  And that ends up being meaningless!

Lol ok I guess I will forgot about it...Imao

kids cannot stolen money from her mom's 
even you think they know how to hack in pc 
definetly impossible .
no worries about this
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

Someone definitely was threatening Sora’s account yesterday on discord, but I’m not sure that anything actually even came of it. Looks to me like it was just one unreasonably upset person that was making threats.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-31-2020, 11:30 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Someone definitely was threatening Sora’s account yesterday on discord, but I’m not sure that anything actually even came of it. Looks to me like it was just one unreasonably upset person that was making threats.

Hmm I am just scared for some reason I dont know if I am scared or any other feelings Sad
(08-31-2020, 06:55 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

You may as well have seen a UFO, for all I know now.  And that ends up being meaningless!
Jaja when i was a kid i thought i saw an UFO but it was just an helicopter, the worst deception in my life Sad

(08-31-2020, 09:42 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:

kids cannot stolen money from her mom's 
definetly impossible .
no worries about 
Jumm that's true how we know that he is just a kid?
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-31-2020, 09:42 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: kids cannot stolen money from her mom's 
definetly impossible .
no worries about this

Kids do manage to 'steal' from their parents, usually by sneaking out their credit card, and making a purchase. If a kid goes through the trouble of ipurposely installing a key logger so that they can make a bunch of money disappear from their bank account, then I think there is something seriously wrong with that child!

Hacking is possible. But is not as frequent as most people believe. Most of the intrusions into what is yours will occur from a combination of evil scripts made to exploit people choosing poor passwords.

Keep a current and reliable antivirus/malware scanner (even free ones, like AVG Free and Malwarebytes), and choose good passwords, and likely nothing ever goes wrong for
you.

I am not worried that Sora would fit into a category of people who needed to hear this advice! Wink (lolol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather
Soras Account hacked by toxic agma? lol I doubt it, but can you show proof? @nachocheese

(@firebone#9999)
(09-01-2020, 12:22 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Soras Account hacked by toxic agma? lol I doubt it, but can you show proof? @nachocheese

Maybe this fake..lol
(09-01-2020, 12:22 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Soras Account hacked by toxic agma? lol I doubt it, but can you show proof? @nachocheese

Maybe toxic just want attention bcs on discord he posted a picture with scripts saying that he is hacking agma, but hmmm idk
Also i love pizza ✨