Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Logs?
Hello Guys!

Shade here, I'm wondering if you'd all like me to release a log of all the updates every time there's a huge/minor/any update whatsoever?
Let me know what y'all think Smile

Kind regards,
Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • fireboneee, magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse
(08-30-2020, 10:50 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Hello Guys!

Shade here, I'm wondering if you'd all like me to release a log of all the updates every time there's a huge/minor/any update whatsoever?

Kind regards,
Shade

In my opinion if you do this than it will help out people out alot beacuse so many people are new and some are old and they dont know about the new update so..if you do this than it will be helpful for people!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

Kind regards,
Shade

Hey, actually it would be great and helpful! So go on arte ! Big Grin
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979

Kind regards,
Shade

That could be awesome, that when all of the agma players should see the upcoming updates Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

Kind regards,
Shade

@Sora thoughts? perhaps we could work on one?

Kind regards,
Shade

Hey, nice and useful idea Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Kind regards,
Shade

For his larger updates, Sora did a proper release already for changes that were made, but smaller changes happen too, and for those of us who only play a limited amount of time, or only on limited numbers of servers, I think this sounds like a good idea!  Start with the stuff that Sora released himself, and just add to that. The thing is, it requires a certain dedication, and I wonder if it might slip away from you due to your not having enough time!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hmm true, im trying to think about how to make it more automatic...

(08-31-2020, 12:14 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Kind regards,
Shade

Thanks!

Also nice to see a new face round here! i haven't been on for awhile but damn! 153 posts?!
Nice to meet you and I hope to see more of you! Are you in our Agma.io discord?
(09-04-2020, 07:23 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Hmm true, im trying to think about how to make it more automatic...

(08-31-2020, 12:14 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Kind regards,
Shade

Thanks!

Also nice to see a new face round here! i haven't been on for awhile but damn! 153 posts?!
Nice to meet you and I hope to see more of you! Are you in our Agma.io discord?
Nice to meet you too, i joined on july, also yes i have discord actually im in agma discord but i don't use it too much because im not connecting a lot, i'm trying but i dont have enough time
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
Yes I agree shade.. update log ples

(@firebone#9999)