Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question.
I have a question: what does reputation mean in formus? Just wondering what it is..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
People can modify your reputation by increasing it or decreasing it... This just shows how many people have had good interactions with you and how many have had bad interactions, for example I'm going to boost yours +1
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-30-2020, 10:54 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: People can modify your reputation by increasing it or decreasing it... This just shows how many people have had good interactions with you and how many have had bad interactions, for example I'm going to boost yours +1

Oh now I understand thank you for help!!
And also thank you for reputation...I just wanted to know but ok..xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-30-2020, 10:54 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: People can modify your reputation by increasing it or decreasing it... This just shows how many people have had good interactions with you and how many have had bad interactions, for example I'm going to boost yours +1

Mmmm nice i had the same question thanks Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-31-2020, 12:26 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Ikr shade pro Smile
(08-31-2020, 12:57 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Ikr shade pro Smile
Wait, Shade is Artemis?
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 02:01 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 12:57 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Ikr shade pro Smile
Wait, Shade is Artemis?
Yes that's same person. Imao