Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game sound effects setting
Hello! @Sora @retslac !

Guess everyone already heard those new sound effects on Agma.io. I don't really like them, so I need to mute whole tab everytime I open Agma.io and I think there is more players which dislike it like me. 

My proposition is to make another setting (in the game settings - right side of screen) which will enable or disable all of the game sounds, like power sounds, spin to win sound and so on.

I hope for a positive consideration of my proposition.

Greetings,
Madzia!
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979
[-] The following 1 user Likes magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • Squirrel
Coming soon!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse, Squirrel , TonyOfficialAgma
(08-28-2020, 02:06 PM)Sora Wrote: Coming soon!

Hey sora ii have some sounds for game would u like to have it? Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-28-2020, 01:59 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hello! @Sora @retslac !

Guess everyone already heard those new sound effects on Agma.io. I don't really like them, so I need to mute whole tab everytime I open Agma.io and I think there is more players which dislike it like me. 

My proposition is to make another setting (in the game settings - right side of screen) which will enable or disable all of the game sounds, like power sounds, spin to win sound and so on.

Greetings,
Madzia!

I haven't even noticed that there's sounds in the game now! LOLOL

Oh yeah. I do not own speakers -- that would just try to bug my housemates, just headphones. And why would I wear headphones when playing a game that has no sounds? :|

(We really need a 'laugh like a hyena' emoji here, lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-29-2020, 04:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

I haven't even noticed that there's sounds in the game now!  LOLOL

Oh yeah. I do not own speakers -- that would just try to bug my housemates, just headphones. And why would I wear headphones when playing a game that has no sounds? :|

Dang squirrel has to find alot of stuff..lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-29-2020, 04:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

I haven't even noticed that there's sounds in the game now!  LOLOL

Haha, yeah there are some sounds : D and I agree, we need a 'laugh like a hyena' emoji, lol!
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

• Squirrel

Greetings,
Madzia!

Oh yes, the only effect i have heard is froze xd
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-29-2020, 06:56 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Yeah! And the spin to win one, they are not bad, but annoying me, so I just got idea like that brand new setting  Tongue !

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

(08-30-2020, 11:35 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Yeah! And the spin to win one, they are not bad, but annoying me, so I just got idea like that brand new setting  Tongue !

The spin the wheel sound thing is not annoying tbh..

Greetings,
Madzia!

Madzia don't leave agma pls Sad
Also i love pizza ✨
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-31-2020, 02:38 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Uhm.. It's not bad, but could be better, don't you think ? Big Grin

(08-31-2020, 02:47 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Hey, Sar! My sweet friend! 

I do it only bcuz I think it's a good time, for fixing my own mistakes and start real life once again, step by step. Agma was a great experience, I've met many worthful, interesting people like you! What makes me really happy! 

And I'm glad that you want me to stay, I heard last 2 days so many good words, which made my quitting even harder, cired a bit and so on.. Finally it has been almost 5 years with that game! 

I do really, really hope you still gonna have fun at agma, take good care of yourself and focus at real life at the same time, what I just couldn't do. Thank youuuuuu for all of the support and fun we got together! You are a great friend! 

And don't forget that I'm gonna be active over here and at discord!! If u need a talk or help, just text me : )

Take care, 
Madzia!  Heart

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

• Squirrel
(08-31-2020, 04:23 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Greetings,
Madzia!

I do it only bcuz I think it's a good time, for fixing my own mistakes and start real life once again, step by step. Agma was a great experience, I've met many worthful, interesting people like you! What makes me really happy! 

And I'm glad that you want me to stay, I heard last 2 days so many good words, which made my quitting even harder, cired a bit and so on.. Finally it has been almost 5 years with that game! 

I do really, really hope you still gonna have fun at agma, take good care of yourself and focus at real life at the same time, what I just couldn't do. Thank youuuuuu for all of the support and fun we got together! You are a great friend! 

And don't forget that I'm gonna be active over here and at discord!! If u need a talk or help, just text me : )

Take care, 
Madzia!  Heart
Ye I think but idk what sound?
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-31-2020, 04:23 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hey, Sar! My sweet friend! 

Take care, 
Madzia!  Heart

Take good care! I wish you had joined the Forums a few years ago, instead if just recently -- we would have more memories of you recorded here with which to ply our minds with.

As far as I could tell, the only people who were ever angry with you, are the ones who were either jealous, or that you turned down for one thing or another.

I am glad that you are keeping life's priorities straight, and know that you will end up being just what you are right now -- an incredible example of a human being!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-31-2020, 05:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 04:23 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hey, Sar! My sweet friend! 

Take care, 
Madzia!  Heart

Take good care!  I wish you had joined the Forums a few years ago, instead if just recently -- we would have more memories of you recorded here with which to ply our minds with.

As far as I could tell, the only people who were ever angry with you, are the ones who were either jealous, or that you turned down for one thing or another.

I am glad that you are keeping life's priorities straight, and know that you will end up being just what you are right now -- an incredible example of a human being!
AHHH.. As always you! YOU! My ~buddy~

The one who give me hard motivation to keep going, the one who make my all bad thoughts go away instantly with ur messages, the one who make me feel well and safe! 

Hope everyone will respect you, your hard work, your care and your whole kindness you just share around!

I'm happy that you're in that with me! I appreciate that : )

AN INCREDIBLE EXAMPLE OF A WORTHFUL BEST FRIEND FOR A LIFE!
(Guys hope you gonna love this wholesome guy as same as I do!!!)

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

(08-31-2020, 04:23 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Greetings,
Madzia!

Take care, 
Madzia!  Heart

I dont use too much discord, but i'll text you, i'll miss you in agma, thanks for all these years and take care my dear madzia :')
Also i love pizza ✨
  • magdorlolmagdor