Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dono ranks in Discord.
Well, im sure you have all seen people in agma with dono ranks. Well, just like gold member, they are donating money towards agma. In the discord server, we have gold member roles, but could we also have donation roles? 
Inspired by mamba. (:
VIOIV
(08-26-2020, 01:29 PM)vioiv Wrote: Well, im sure you have all seen people in agma with dono ranks. Well, just like gold member, they are donating money towards agma. In the discord server, we have gold member roles, but could we also have donation roles? 
Inspired by mamba. (:

I personally would not want to be recognized as a 'donator', and currently it would involve 'work' on the part of the Discord Staff, plus it would be difficult to prove that have that role. Also, there is a matter of where the roles would be placed in the hierarchy of roles. It'a not impoaaible, but with the work involved, I'm not sure that we'd want to do it. In the past when this was proposed I know that I voted against it for these reasons.

Isn't being recognized in the game as one enough?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse
(08-26-2020, 02:54 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 01:29 PM)vioiv Wrote: Well, im sure you have all seen people in agma with dono ranks. Well, just like gold member, they are donating money towards agma. In the discord server, we have gold member roles, but could we also have donation roles? 
Inspired by mamba. (:

I personally would not want to be recognized as a 'donator', and currently it would involve 'work' on the part of the Discord Staff, plus it would be difficult to prove that have that role. Also, there is a matter of where the roles would be placed in the hierarchy of roles. It'a not impoaaible, but with the work involved, I'm not sure that we'd want to do it. In the past when this was proposed I know that I voted against it for these reasons.

Isn't being recognized in the game as one enough?
Actually yes lol
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
I rly like the idea but as squirrel said it would be hard to prove and more work for staff :/

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-26-2020, 05:53 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I rly like the idea but as squirrel said it would be hard to prove and more work for staff :/

Yes I agree with this people^^^
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse
Inspired by mamba. (:

Actually, that could be a cool idea but like Squirrel said, it could take a lot of work to do.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin