Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea zoom
Sora should to make a setting for zoom to make it wider like with + 
and to make it closely with -
i have bought many mouse since i came in agma and they are broken now soo i don't wanna wast my money just for this zoom 
@Sora please do this as soon it's possible not just for me but all of us need this actually Smile

lemme know if you guys wants too comment below 
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

Use google chrome for good zoom, the problem is not your mouse

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma
(08-25-2020, 06:41 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Use google chrome for good zoom, the problem is not your mouse

what are you talking about fire ? how it's even possible to find a zoom in google for agma are you fine ?

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-25-2020, 07:03 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:41 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Use google chrome for good zoom, the problem is not your mouse

what are you talking about fire ? how it's even possible to find a zoom in google for agma are you fine ?

It doesnt work bcs when you join agma you can use the options of chrome, i mean that you just can use the zoom in game no google chrome
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-25-2020, 06:30 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: Sora should to make a setting for zoom to make it wider like with + 
i have bought many mouse since i came in agma and they are broken now soo i don't wanna wast my money just for this zoom 
@Sora please do this as soon it's possible not just for me but all of us need this actually Smile

amm i dont really uderstand this but did u meant zoom meetings?? I dont understand :/
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

Well, if you’re zoom is either to close or to far (but not at the right place) and you use firefox, that’s the problem... I thought you meant that.. with google chrome it’s possible to have a much more controllable zoom.

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma
(08-25-2020, 08:18 PM)fireboneee Wrote:

Well, if you’re zoom is either to close or to far (but not at the right place) and you use firefox, that’s the problem... I thought you meant that.. with google chrome it’s possible to have a much more controllable zoom.
 dm me in discord for this please i need "
tonny#8150

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-25-2020, 06:30 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: Sora should to make a setting for zoom to make it wider like with + 

You should stop slamming your mouse down on your desk/table! The problem isn't the mouse, it's youuuuu!!
Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma