Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another boss for infection
There are 2 teams on infection, the greens and the red cells, each team has it own boss, the "leaders of the team" but what about make another boss, the boss can be bloue or yellow and the objetive of the boss is kill two teams and survive, the other teams can kill him and get a good reward, and i dont know, the boss can be a bot or a random player
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-24-2020, 08:05 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: There are 2 teams on infection, the greens and the red cells, each team has it own boss, the "leaders of the team" but what about make another boss, the boss can be bloue or yellow and the objetive of the boss is kill two teams and survive, the other teams can kill him and get a good reward, and i dont know, the boss can be a bot or a random player

Nice idea
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-24-2020, 08:05 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: There are 2 teams on infection, the greens and the red cells, each team has it own boss, the "leaders of the team" but what about make another boss, the boss can be bloue or yellow and the objetive of the boss is kill two teams and survive, the other teams can kill him and get a good reward, and i dont know, the boss can be a bot or a random player

Is there already a 'green boss'?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

I forgot that there is alredy 2 zombies boss on each side so.. no chance of this idea!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-25-2020, 07:05 PM)imHitu Wrote:

I forgot that there is alredy 2 zombies boss on each side so.. no chance of this idea!

Sora said yesterday he is gonna add a new boss for infection :b
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-26-2020, 03:08 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 07:05 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Sora said yesterday he is gonna add a new boss for infection :b

Now I dont think so..