Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Video
Ok so i just uploaded a new reverse video on my channel be sure to watch it and please subscribe to help me reach my goal Wich is 200 Subscribers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzTJ_BWsxg&t=177s  Channel name: Simont - Agmaio
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 
[-] The following 3 users Like kingsimont's post:
  • fireboneee, Sora, xRENDEx
You have a time stamp at the end of the link “...&t=177s”, when clicking on the link the video starts at 177 seconds, so just remove it ;o

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-22-2020, 04:02 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You have a time stamp at the end of the link “...&t=177s”, when clicking on the link the video starts at 177 seconds, so just remove it ;o

Haha I actually didnt knew that cooll
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-22-2020, 04:02 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You have a time stamp at the end of the link “...&t=177s”, when clicking on the link the video starts at 177 seconds, so just remove it ;o

oohh thank you fire c:
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingsimont's post:
  • fireboneee
(08-22-2020, 03:23 PM)kingsimont Wrote: Ok so i just uploaded a new reverse video on my channel be sure to watch it and please subscribe to help me reach my goal Wich is 200 Subscribers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzTJ_BWsxg&t=177s  Channel name: Simont - Agmaio

Big gg Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-23-2020, 07:19 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 03:23 PM)kingsimont Wrote: Ok so i just uploaded a new reverse video on my channel be sure to watch it and please subscribe to help me reach my goal Wich is 200 Subscribers

Big gg Smile

yes XD c:

Cool video simont
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont
(08-23-2020, 07:10 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Cool video simont

Than You Hitu !!!
Subscribe Road to 50 Subs link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
  • kingsimont
(08-22-2020, 04:50 PM)kingsimont Wrote:

oohh thank you fire c:

Yes, you sent me the same link when you asked me to feature this, days ago! Here on the Forums, you can describe your video as much as you want, and hopefully you'll pick up some more views from people who read the Forums, and are used to ignoring the featured videos on the kill page. Smile

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I too stripped out the &t=starttime part of the link you sent me.

There was a time that I was paranoid, and thought people were adding the &t= variable so that I would skip over the song they had mistakenly used where the siinger cusses like a drunken sailor, lol! Except there never was any...

I don't know how people end up sending me a link like that, but you are definitely not the first one to do it!

But I always catch that.

Hey @firebonee, do you know what the &lc=crazystring variable does??

Oh, and by the way!

You don't need to send your videos as a link here -- you can insert an actual video!

When you compose your message, look for the icon along the top of the message header that looks like a piece of filmstrip, and click on that. Then choose 'YouTube' from the drop-down list, and paste the link into the other part of that. (You can remove all the variables from that, lol!)

And then you get a much nicer looking video, where you can see the thumbnail, just as you can when your video is first featured!

I'll include your link down below as an example. Smile

And also, you can ask me to feature videos on the kill page right here from Discord too. Just keep in mind that due to the number of videos that are made, we only feature each video once, and expect you to ask us to do so very soon after it was first uploaded.

But I like the idea of making a thread here for your Agma videos, and then every time you release a new video, you can awaken your thread with the new video! Smile

Now for me to insert the link as a video, as I said I would. Look how nice it is! You can play it in-line with your browsing the Forums, no need to have the video pop out to a different window!

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • kingsimont
(08-27-2020, 01:02 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 04:50 PM)kingsimont Wrote:

oohh thank you fire c:

Yes, you sent me the same link when you asked me to feature this, days ago! Here on the Forums, you can describe your video as much as you want, and hopefully you'll pick up some more views from people who read the Forums, and are used to ignoring the featured videos on the kill page. Smile

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I too stripped out the &t=starttime part of the link you sent me.

There was a time that I was paranoid, and thought people were adding the &t= variable so that I would skip over the song they had mistakenly used where the siinger cusses like a drunken sailor, lol! Except there never was any...

I don't know how people end up sending me a link like that, but you are definitely not the first one to do it!

But I always catch that.

Hey @firebonee, do you know what the &lc=crazystring variable does??

Oh, and by the way!

You don't need to send your videos as a link here -- you can insert an actual video!

When you compose your message, look for the icon along the top of the message header that looks like a piece of filmstrip, and click on that. Then choose 'YouTube' from the drop-down list, and paste the link into the other part of that. (You can remove all the variables from that, lol!)

And then you get a much nicer looking video, where you can see the thumbnail, just as you can when your video is first featured!

I'll include your link down below as an example. Smile

And also, you can ask me to feature videos on the kill page right here from Discord too. Just keep in mind that due to the number of videos that are made, we only feature each video once, and expect you to ask us to do so very soon after it was first uploaded.

But I like the idea of making a thread here for your Agma videos, and then every time you release a new video, you can awaken your thread with the new video! Smile

Now for me to insert the link as a video, as I said I would. Look how nice it is!  You can play it in-line with your browsing the Forums, no need to have the video pop out to a different window!

Thank you squirrel.

HEy Can can u tell ur ubscriber to subscribe to my channel
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw