Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
skin
(09-10-2020, 09:44 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 09:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 04:42 AM)kingsimont Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So hows the animated shuriken skin going, looking forward into to buying it c:

I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
I like it but i can't buy, sad history Sleepy
thats sad

I haven't heard any more news into Sora's experiments with using an animated .gif for a skin, so I'm not yet sure that will ever be possible!

Animating skins would cause a great increase in the # of CPU cycles needed to compute the rolling changes in skins, and I figure would be quite hard on the game if everyone had the ability to do that.
I think that all Agma Youtubers are allowed to use those Limited Edition skins if they have money for it and for regular agma players or any type of agma players the exact same thing as the Agma Youtubers and those skins were used a lot by Master & Magma, not trying to blame them for that but they actually use those skins a lot in their agma videos and i would say those skins look cool and really awesome. So as of right now, Sora might probably be release those skins if she is all done picking the specific limit of the thing then we can be able to use them Smile
If sora makes another animated skin and i have money, i hope when i can buy it, the animation can be more affordable for bad pc's (like my pc, the worst)
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So hows the animated shuriken skin going, looking forward into to buying it c:

I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
thats sad

I haven't heard any more news into Sora's experiments with using an animated .gif for a skin, so I'm not yet sure that will ever be possible!

Animating skins would cause a great increase in the # of CPU cycles needed to compute the rolling changes in skins, and I figure would be quite hard on the game if everyone had the ability to do that.
I think that all Agma Youtubers are allowed to use those Limited Edition skins if they have money for it and for regular agma players or any type of agma players the exact same thing as the Agma Youtubers and those skins were used a lot by Master & Magma, not trying to blame them for that but they actually use those skins a lot in their agma videos and i would say those skins look cool and really awesome. So as of right now, Sora might probably be release those skins if she is all done picking the specific limit of the thing then we can be able to use them Smile

I really want to make a video with animate skin I asked sora but he dosent reply Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
thats sad

I really want to make a video with animate skin I asked sora but he dosent reply Sad
Maybe sora will reply you when he has time, you know Sora needs to think in many things everyday

(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
thats sad

Maybe sora will reply you when he has time, you know Sora needs to think in many things everyday
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-10-2020, 07:51 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 04:42 AM)kingsimont Wrote: thats sad

(09-02-2020, 04:42 AM)kingsimont Wrote: thats sad

Ye I know we will see what he says Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma