Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaining about the new update.
After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.
(08-21-2020, 01:00 PM)IamJaki Wrote: After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.

rip, i think they should get back giant 2, gigantic 2 and giga 2 ;-;
i eat sumuri's :O
(08-21-2020, 01:00 PM)IamJaki Wrote: After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.
As master said I think they alredy did that u might have to check
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Sora
(08-22-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

i wrote the thread before he disabled some powerups on those servers
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamJaki's post:
  • Sora
(08-26-2020, 02:45 AM)IamJaki Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

i wrote the thread before he disabled some powerups on those servers

O I didn't know that sry jixki
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

We miss the no powerups server :')
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-26-2020, 03:16 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

They are already no-powerup, for a while already. The gigantic 2 and giga 2 servers.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(08-26-2020, 04:06 PM)Sora Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 03:16 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

They are already no-powerup, for a while already. The gigantic 2 and giga 2 servers.

Sora he said he posted it before the update D: lol